GARNIER FRUCTIS TREATMENT Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by Kassandra R.GARNIER FRUCTIS TREATMENT Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by charisse c.GARNIER FRUCTIS TREATMENT Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by Ericka E.

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray: Lightweight leave-in treatment protects and conditions for softer, smoother, shinier hair Conditions and reinforces hair and scalp to help prevent breakage see more...

Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I brush my hair I have a lot strands in my bathroon sink or brush. Thankfully I saw a commercial of Garnier Fructis Fall Fight collection. I bought my Garner Fructis fall fight Strand Saver Spray Anti-Breakage Spray at the drug store and it works! The spray improve hair's resistance to everyday hair-fall due to breakage. Garnier Fructis fall fight is made up of "energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins". I spray on top of my hair. Then I use my fingers to stimulate circulation with daily scalp massage for healthier scalp and hair. It is used to strengthen the hair from root to ends, reducing falling, breaking strands. The spray lightly conditions to make the hair softer, smoothr and shiner. I love it!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Great product for the price! The scent is nice and fruity. Makes my hair feel really soft and also seems to protect if from my daily blow dry routine.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
New London, CT
I use this product on my daughter hair for breakage and it work becouse i do alit od ponny tail for school and it prevent it.
Jaz R.
Jaz R.
Winchester, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product because although my hair can get oily, it does get dry in the winter so i love using this product to give it the hydration it needs without weighing down my hair or my style and without my hair getting oily
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well let me just start by saying I have always loved Garnier Fructis products but this one didn't work for me. But I used almost the entire bottle and still had some hair coming out into my brush. Maybe if I used the Fall Fight shampoo and conditioner with it I would have had better results?
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most amazing spray ever reduces breakage split ends and frizz in essence and I love that I just got 6 pack for 10.00 #BlackFriday #steal
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
I agree...It is a waste of money. It smells good but it doesn't do anything to your hair. You see no difference!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped my hair. It gets so dry and full of spilt ends and I really noticed a difference in the way my hair looked.
Emily K.
Emily K.
North Royalton, OH
I use it every time i get out of the shower i found that it really helps stop split ends and breakage it dosen't help all people but if you use a lot of heat on your hair then you should think about it
Sasha I.
Sasha I.
Thonhill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I discovered it a few years ago, and have been using it ever since. It smells divine, and leaves no residue on your hair. I can honestly say that I've noticed a lot less hair strands in my hairbrush, as a result of this product. It's super affordable and could be found in any drug store!