BY GARNIER

Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Rutherfordton
Not a fan of this product, I don't find it holds its shape. Leaves my hair feeling very gritty. For the price I would recommend got to be glued , this holds all day . I have very short hair and like to set it and forget it , this product will not do this.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for styling your hair with women /men product resists humidity it's putty for your hair it doesn't leave it feeling super hard but definitely gets the job down wish it was in a bigger container product goes super quick
Halleh F.
Halleh F.
Clearwater, FL
Kept my hair hydrated and my curls in tact! Loved the smell of the item! I wish there was a longer relief for the hydration to be secured months hair even after you wash it out.... however my hair felt dried out once I washed it...
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
It holds all day plus some! Very strong but not harsh on the hair. Last at least 2-3 days for me... the scent is wonder, and I haven't dealt with any flaking either... I have 3c thick hair so I definitely recommend to anyone
Hope H.
Hope H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for my hair style. It holds awesome! Lasts all day long and smells super good. It doesnt make my hair feel greasy or anything. A jar lasts be about 5 to 6 months so the price point is on point!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my little dudes hair. I feel the scent isn't overwhelming which is nice. And it leaves ur hair soft and not hard. Very affordable and effective.
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product gave me the rough PC look I was wanting. The hold was strong and maintained throughout the day. I did not love the texture that it put on my hair, but worth it for how it looked! Would buy again.
jayne B.
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product. would definitly recommend to a friend. i liked it better than any in the past and was right in my budget. love it sooo much :))
Maria W.
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this putty in my braids to keep them in place! It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or hard like other brands. It keeps my braids in place all day, even on the roughest of days
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and it holds my curls really good. It also gets rid if my frizzy hair. Imy hair is so curly i always struggle finding a good haur product!