GARNIER FRUCTIS STYLING Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Rose S.

GARNIER FRUCTIS STYLING Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty

Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty: Out-of-bed messy style All-day strong hold see more...

• I'm looking for something to spike my sons hair. He has thick hai...1 Answers
  • Is this sticky?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I bought this product to help keep my hair controlled after blow drying it." in 1 review
  • "I do like this brand though so I will see if there's anything that would work better for an active kid." in 1 review
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance swears by this! He uses it every day and it's the only one he'll buy. It helps him style his hair and holds well without making his hair hard or greasy. Your can't tell he's got any product in but his hair always looks great. And he only has to use a little bit each time so it lasts forever.
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
It's not awesome, but it's not terrible either. I can see how it would leave hair sticky and stringy, so I like to work little bits in at a time and it's ok. It doesn't give me the beachy, messy hair texture I'm looking for, but I think it would be better suited for someone with really short hair. Mines shoulder length, and it does add some texture, just not what I was expecting.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this to help set my ponytails. Helps keep down flyaway hairs. However the scent can be a bit much and it also leaves a residue.
Jennifer M.
Not a fan! This made my hair stringy and crunchy-looking, worst yet, it didn't even hold!
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a little sample in the mail (not via influenster) and gave it a try. You know that nasty stringy hair we used to think looked so cool in the 90s? Yup. That's what it gives you. Definitely will not be making the bigger purchase of this stuff.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
This is the only stuff my husband will use to style his hair. It has a great smell and has great hold for a great hair style that will last all day. YAY for Garniers hair styling products.
Shane R.
10813 NW 30TH Street BLDG 115 WEB 55521 Miami, Florida 33172-2191
I bought this product to control my incredibly thick hair. It works well, has decent hold and great smell. It doesn't give you that shiny, hard look, but keeps your hair soft to the touch when used in small amounts.
brenda g.
This smells really good but I don't like the texture at all. It left my hair sticky. I ended up washing it back out.
William S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I bought this product to help keep my hair controlled after blow drying it. The product dried way too fast and and didn't keep my hair styled the way I wanted.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
My son just got the Macklemore/Justin Timberlake/David Beckham hairstyle (ya know, the one that's really popular right now?) Anyway, I needed something to keep it swept back. First off, the product smells great and it initially does look nice but sadly it doesn't keep it's hold and within the hour, it's dried completely and looks like there's basically no product in it at all. I do like this brand though so I will see if there's anything that would work better for an active kid.
Ashley W.
Is this sticky?
Amanda S.
I'm looking for something to spike my sons hair. He has thick hair but short.. will this last longer than one hour? Also, does it leave residue (he has dark brown hair and I don't want it looking like dandruff once it dries or anything)