Garnier Fructis Style XXL Volume Thickening Mousse uploaded by Stefanie P.

BY GARNIER

It adds height to straight styles, defines curls, and enhances layers. Apply to hair before blow-drying to boost roots and create thickness without stickiness.

Lauren N.
Garnier makes great products. This mousse smells amazing and it holds my hair. If you use it without blow drying like me, your hair is a little crispy. I do like the look on curly hair though. It makes it look way curlier in my opinion.
Brittany U.
Bensalem, PA
Love garnier’s products and I especially love this moose it makes my hair have so much volume. It smells very good and is very effective, it lasts until I wash my hair. No complaints
Vidalina P.
Brunswick
Su olor es una maravilla, como todo lo Garnier Fructis, sencillamente me encanta y logra neutralizar mi frizz y me hace lucir fabulosa. Espectacular paea sellar peinados
Brooke M.
Not a fan of mousse at all makes your hair crunchy and crispy. I don’t have too much to say about it, I use creams instead of mousses because these dry my hair out
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
Holds well but can quickly get to crunchy if you use more than a quarter size. I felt like my hair didn't curl up as well using it. It has a nice scent but scent doesn't stay in your hair long to me. It's cheap and decent quality but not super great either!
Karla R.
Compton, CA
its a good mouse, keeps everything in place. my only problem was that some parts of my hair were stiffer than others, but with any type of mousse products other than that it was a good product got the job done, helps alot to keep baby hairs in place.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have used several different kinds of volume enhancing products over the years.  This one smells great.  The price is right.  I had no adverse reactions while using it.  My hair is flat and fine, but has a crazy side.  Usually volume products fizzle out after just a few hours in my hair.  After a full work day my hair still looked great.  I highly recommend buying it!
Amber B.
Garnier Fructis's Thickening mousse left my hair looking & feeling thicker than it has in a long time.  It seems to work better than some of the other products I have tried in the past and has a great scent to it that doesn't make you feel like you layered on product!
Brooke T.
Berea, KY
I love this for my hair. I have naturally straight/wavy hair and my hair has started to thin after having my kiddos and this has really made my hair look more full and gives it a nice curl to get through the day. It's not heavy on my head either.
Rastafari M.
New York
This moose has ingredients that i now a days wouldnt have in my hair, but back in my younger days it was inexpensive and smelled nice. It did what it said it was supposed to. I wouldn't buy because of the ingredients.