Garnier Fructis Style XXL Volume Hairspray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style XXL Volume Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Evansville, IN
It alright i mean i am not very satisfied. Its long lasting but it just leaves my hair very tacky and dry. It is pricey in my opinion . For me this product is thumbs down👎🏼 i wouldnt recommed something that i dont like but if you wanna try it m not gonna stop you.....
El Paso, TX
Expensive for a little bottle doesn’t hold as much as suave would hold my hair into place and it doesn’t have much product. I would definitely go with a cheaper brand. The only positive thing I would say is that is smells good.
New Smyrna, FL
This hairspray smells great and definitely holds your hair. The good thing is that this not only works well but is super affordable. I have purchased this a few times and have been very satisfied with this product
Miami Beach, FL
i love this hair spray so much! i’m a dancer so i always need to have my hair slicked back perfectly. it is highly effective and keeps all of my wispiness under control. it is very long lasting and great!
Selah
You Won’t ever see my hair up in a ponytail and I don’t have Garnier fruit Teese style extra extra large volume hairspray I really can recommend it if you actually want to keep your hair in place
Benson, NC
Smells great!! Gives my hair volume & holds great! How much more can a girl ask for?! Best of all its a great product that does what it says & it's not expensive!! I would recommend!!
Manchester , CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for additional volume in hair, won’t damage your hair. Smells great. Will definitely buy again when needed, not using hair sprays from few months now.
Calumet City, IL
Love the smell and loved the hold it had. I have really slick hair so this hairspray did its wonders on my night out! I would buy it again!
Tomball, TX
I like this I use this make my hair hard it works smell good I like it a lot I use it when I curl my hair too to make curl last long
This is awesome for beach waves its very light and wont leave your hair super stiff its a great value great for any hair type

Looking for your answer?