BY GARNIER

Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
i love this hair spray so much! i’m a dancer so i always need to have my hair slicked back perfectly. it is highly effective and keeps all of my wispiness under control. it is very long lasting and great!
Byanka G.
Selah
You Won’t ever see my hair up in a ponytail and I don’t have Garnier fruit Teese style extra extra large volume hairspray I really can recommend it if you actually want to keep your hair in place
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
It alright i mean i am not very satisfied. Its long lasting but it just leaves my hair very tacky and dry. It is pricey in my opinion . For me this product is thumbs down👎🏼 i wouldnt recommed something that i dont like but if you wanna try it m not gonna stop you.....
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Expensive for a little bottle doesn’t hold as much as suave would hold my hair into place and it doesn’t have much product. I would definitely go with a cheaper brand. The only positive thing I would say is that is smells good.
Skye c.
New Smyrna, FL
This hairspray smells great and definitely holds your hair. The good thing is that this not only works well but is super affordable. I have purchased this a few times and have been very satisfied with this product
Jamie S.
Benson, NC
Smells great!! Gives my hair volume & holds great! How much more can a girl ask for?! Best of all its a great product that does what it says & it's not expensive!! I would recommend!!
Yalitza R.
Love the smell and loved the hold it had. I have really slick hair so this hairspray did its wonders on my night out! I would buy it again!
Smiley R.
Tomball, TX
I like this I use this make my hair hard it works smell good I like it a lot I use it when I curl my hair too to make curl last long
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this product and it is does want is suppose to do. It has a very nice scent and it is long lasting.
Rooya A.
brooklyn
Great smell give you good volume
And it’s light , my hair is blond and gets oily form the top . Good value 🙌🏻