BY GARNIER

Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
It alright i mean i am not very satisfied. Its long lasting but it just leaves my hair very tacky and dry. It is pricey in my opinion . For me this product is thumbs down👎🏼 i wouldnt recommed something that i dont like but if you wanna try it m not gonna stop you.....
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Expensive for a little bottle doesn’t hold as much as suave would hold my hair into place and it doesn’t have much product. I would definitely go with a cheaper brand. The only positive thing I would say is that is smells good.
Skye c.
New Smyrna, FL
This hairspray smells great and definitely holds your hair. The good thing is that this not only works well but is super affordable. I have purchased this a few times and have been very satisfied with this product
Jamie S.
Benson, NC
Smells great!! Gives my hair volume & holds great! How much more can a girl ask for?! Best of all its a great product that does what it says & it's not expensive!! I would recommend!!
Yalitza R.
Love the smell and loved the hold it had. I have really slick hair so this hairspray did its wonders on my night out! I would buy it again!
Smiley R.
Tomball, TX
I like this I use this make my hair hard it works smell good I like it a lot I use it when I curl my hair too to make curl last long
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this product and it is does want is suppose to do. It has a very nice scent and it is long lasting.
H. Nora B.
Newcastle
This is not the one i have used,
The one I used is the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water...it removes make-up pretty well but it's to hash for my face especially round my eyes area. Up till this day, I still have little bit of rashes on my eyelids.
Erika P.
It is a liquid that adds volume to the hair without generating disheveled, rather it molds in a very natural way giving a fresh effect to the hair
Julia M.
London, London
Garnier fructis products...I've used probably most of their range over the past five years. They're all pretty affordable and not terrible quality