Garnier Fructis Style XXL Body Thickening Mousse uploaded by Ashley S.

BY GARNIER #77 in Hair Mousse

Don’t let your hair fall flat. XXL body thickening mousse with cotton flower gives your hair “xtra-xtra-large” body for the ultimate thickness and hold that lasts all-day.

• "For having fine hair this product works wonders!" in 1 review
Amanda S.
Nashville, TN
I love this product as long as I don’t accidentally over use it. It works well and with the appropriate amount, doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighted. It smells great and is consistent. I’d highly recommend.
Alicia C.
I love this mousse because my hair keeps getting super thin the older I get and I think this product helps with the thickness. It doesn't feel to tacky either like a lot of mousses feel. I will try this one again.
Rebecca A.
I don’t use mousse all that often but when I do this is my go to product. It is light weight and smells really good. I would recommended this to someone who is looking for a cheap mousse that works great
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
Great way to get extra body in your hair for those days where you're just feeling flat. I use it after I have styled my hair a little to give it even more volume
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I like that this product doesn't make your hair feel crunchy like most mousses do. It leaves your hair soft and manageable, while adding noticeable volume to thin hair. My husband uses this in his hair, which is thinning and also fine thanks to his Asian heritage. It doesn't leave residue on his dark hair and it definitely makes his hair look thicker. As far as I can tell, it only makes hair LOOK thicker. It doesn't actually MAKE hair thicker. It's not a miracle worker, so don't expect it to be. It's good for what it is though.
Angela R.
This is a great product. My mom loves this so much because it keeps her hair looking so voluminous. It lasts all day and it has a nice scent to it. Everytime she runs out she buys a new one. I would recommend this product to anyone who has curly hair and wants a extra something something.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Good product that molds the hair body 100% recommended, pleasant smell, allows to create voluminous appearance when passing the hours, if you want to create a different effect to your hair this is the commercial option that offers garnier, good price and quality of the hand to the consumer
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't use mousse any more but when i did.. This was my to go. :) it smells great.. Easily workable and gave me so much volume. I used to just crunch up my hair and it would last all day :) some what flakey by the end of the night.. But not to crazy.
Jordan H.
Bristolville, OH
Disappointed with this one... normally I'm a huge fan of Garnier Fructis but this was just a let down. It's supposed to be thickening and give you body... not! I have thick hair, but sometimes when Im going for big curly hair, I like some extra body! This didn't do much of anything and kinda just made my hair look greasy and too shine for my like. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have used this body thickening mousse 3 times. It makes my hair very soft and natural with more body/volume. It doesn't feel or look like I put anything on my hair. You can still see some of my scalp under my fine, thinning hair, but it is better than it was before. I had been using a hair growth formula that weigh down my hair. Yes, I would recommend this product. Try it if you have fine, thinning hair and you will see improvement.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Garnier product?
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
Besides online, does any store carry this product anymore? I can't seem to find it anywhere.