BY GARNIER

Wave-enhancing spray with frizz control for soft, tousled waves
Your perfect wave has never been this easy! Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves with Fruit Micro-Waxes gives you the power to control, define and shape your ideal wave. This wave spray controls, enhances and shapes your natural waves, creating a soft, tousled look. Lightweight formula provides smooth definition, shine and frizz control. Can be used anytime, anywhere to revive the shape of your waves.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Spray has a powerful wave defining technology with Fruit Micro-Waxes. Texturizing polymers help shape the wave and provide hold. Lightweight moisturizing humectants provide soft conditioning without weighing hair down.

GET INSPIRED! CREATE A “SULTRY WAVE” LOOK:
Spray on hair that’s damp. Grab a small section at the bottom of the hair, and begin to twist until it’s twisted all the way to the roots. Coil the section into a pin curl, and secure the coil to the head. Repeat until rest of hair is done. Let the hair air dry completely, and gently undo the coils. Use fingers to lightly separate for soft, sultry waves. Finish any Wonder Waves style with Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray for long-lasting hold and shine.

How to Use:
Spray on hair that’s damp. Use fingers to scrunch and shape loose, tousled waves. Blow-dry or air dry. Can be used throughout the day to revive and rejuvenate waves — just spray and scrunch as needed. For best results and pre-style benefits, use with any Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner.

1119127 Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pvp, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Linalool, Limonene, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. F.I.L.# D174617/1

• Can anyone please tell me what it smells like?3 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this product lately? It's be...2 Answers
  • Does this product hold well? 2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Enhancing Spray
  • "But if you have long thick hair like myself you will notice it is just more frizzy with a slight wave." in 1 review
  • "I have tried so many different wave sprays, but I always come back to this one." in 1 review
  • "I like this product, but I highly recommend using it WITH Fructis' curling cream - this gel will leave your hair feeling a little dry and/or crunchy, but in conjunction with the cream it will stay soft and looking healthy." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look weird, tangled it up, and was difficult to wash out." in 1 review
kennedy c.
Stanley
I absolutely adore this product because it's so easy to work with. I spray my hair generously in the morning after combing with a wide tooth, put my hair in an up high messy bun, add maybe a TOUCH of heat (sometimes not) and by the end of work (where I'm required to have an updo) my hair looks flawless. oh and did I mention it smells good?
Katy W.
VIRDEN, IL
It works ok. It encourages waves but I didn’t find it a whole lot different than any good spray gel, for waves or not. Hard to gauge how long it lasts, I wore it to work, it got wildly windblown, snowed on and rained on, and foggy humidity and once there I ran my fingers through my hair a lot. Seemed to stay pretty well though if I dampened and fluffed my hair midday to deactivate it
Amanda B.
I love this product! I have naturally wavy hair that’s medium length & this spray help enhance my waves, eliminating frizz. It does make your hair kind of stiff but if you use it then comb through it, it’s perfect for wavy hair. I would recommend to many.
Christy M.
An absolute must have product to help tame my curls and control frizz. I always keep an extra bottle on hand at all times for fear of running out. Love the way this makes my hair look. Water soluble which means no residue after washing which is bonus.
Juana G.
Los Angeles , CA
This had definitely been my summer go-to for my frizzy hair! I would say due to my very long hair the bottle runs low quickly. It have a pleasant scent thats not overwhelming like others and it gets the job done. My waves look put together and the fizzy is tamed for most of the day. Its certainly a product worth looking at.
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
I've used this product for quite a while. I have a natural wave/curl to my hair and this definitely enhances it. It smells nice and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff.
Mattie T.
Harrogate
This product offers all day hold without causing hair to be crunchy. It smells good without being overpowering. It is one of the best products I have found for curly hair and I have and would recommend it to others.
Diana S.
Salem , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a lightweight formula my hair is thick as ever so perfect for my long thick hair. Once applied and scrunching doesn’t leave film all over hands like most do. Gives a natural look with the curls.
Bre R.
Baden, PA
My hair is naturally curly so not sure how it helps with waves but it definitely helps ease the frizz down. I just spray it on while my hair is wet and let it dry, spraying dry hair and trying to scrunch it, it sticks to your hands and makes more frizz.
Lauren M.
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This spray is great if you want beachy waves to last all day with minimal frizz. The hold isn't super strong, so it's a very natural feel. I use it after volumizing & cutting mousse. Then I use hairspray with whatever level of hold I want after.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Did anyone else feel the build up in their hair?
Johannah S.
I bought this and wondering does this work well making holding waves. Also,Does make hairy greasy?

Walmart