Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse - Strong 241g/8.5oz uploaded by Aliesha A.

BY GARNIER #49 in Mousse

Buy Garnier Hair Styling Products - Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse - Strong 241g/8.5oz. How-to-Use: Apply evenly through slightly damp hair. Roll hair around the fingers and secure using bobby pins. Then blow-dry with diffuser for "in control" waves. Finish any Wonder Waves with any Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray for long-lasting hold and shine. see more...

Jill W.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll use this on days that I don't feel like curling my naturally wavy hair. I apply it to damp, towel dried hair and scrunch my hair after applying it. It's inexpensive and gives my hair a little bit of added definition and style. It makes my hair feel a little bit crunchier than normal, but if I scrunch my hair again after it dries, the crunchiness is reduced.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
As a girl who has some pretty naturally wavy hair, I love a little bit of help creating that look with some control. This awesome mousse does just that. It smells amazing(I love garnier in general!). My only complaint is my frizz still escapes it after awhile. However, I've yet to find a product that completely controls the frizz, so I'll keep buying this.
Giellen M.
Giellen M.
Reston, VA
While this mousse does make my hair voluminous and curly as I want, it makes it dry. My hair is very wavy, curly on the ends, but it needs an extra boost to get the curls defined, and I need some volume on my roots. The product lasts a while, so I ended up having to throw it out without finishing the bottle since it dried out my hair.
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
I prefer this mouse on freshly washed hair only. I'm speaking from a human hair extension wearers perspective. I love this product in a wet and wavy kind of curl or a 4c curly look. It give the hair just enough moisture and not too much shine. Only for freshly washed hair. Build up from the is product is can make the hair tough.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favorite mouse that I have used. It left my hair feeling pretty sticky and my hands had to be scrubbed after application. It didn't meet my expectations and while I love other products by Garnier this one just didn't work for me. I'm sure with a formula change it could become less sticky.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair so I just needed a product to enhance that. Garnier Frictis mousse was perfect! It gave me the desired wave but didn't leave my hair feeing weighed down with product. Some mousse leaves my hair stiff and this was not the case with this product. I would definitely recommend!
katie h.
katie h.
Troy, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this after I get out of the pool, beach, etc to give me beachy voluminous waves. It works really well for me. Gives me the right kind of volume and hold. I highly recommend this product and would definitely purchase again. A great option from the drugstore and very affordable.
Monique B.
Monique B.
McKinney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another item from the Garnier brand that I love. Doesn't leave my hair feeling hard. No residue either, so that means no strange white flakes in my hair. I only use it when my hair is curly, which is most of the summer and sometimes randomly throughout the year but I love this stuff!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

for better effect should be applied to wet hair and then dry it will create curls and perhaps leave them fixed is not a very natural look but if you go
meets my expectations it smells nice but I would like your contribution makes more
I would try with another product
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drug store option mousse! Everyone in our family has curly hair of different textures and it works for all of us. It's a great value and we can usually find a coupon or it's on sale so it's even more reasonable. We'll continue to buy this product!