BY GARNIER #58 in Hair Mousse

Buy Garnier Hair Styling Products - Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse - Strong 241g/8.5oz.

How-to-Use: Apply evenly through slightly damp hair. Roll hair around the fingers and secure using bobby pins. Then blow-dry with diffuser for "in control" waves. Finish any Wonder Waves with any Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray for long-lasting hold and shine.

Geraldine M.
Firsts things first, the smell!! This has to be the best smelling hair products ever! They smell so fresh and yummy. Seconds it works amazingly! My waves/curls look dry and frizzy and once I apply this it gives them life again! It’s such a good product and the price is really good.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This mousse smells amazing and is super easy to use, plus the price is very reasonable. It does make my hair stiff and somewhat hard if I use to much, but as long as I just use a smaller amount and run it through my hair, it helps my curls stay all day and look amazing.
Jazmyne G.
This product gives you the power to control, define a shape you ideal wave. The wave spray controls, enhances and shapes your natural waves, creating a soft tousled look. Light weight formula provides smooth definition, sine and frizz control. And smells wonderful!!
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
I don't use mouse as much anymore but when I did I always loved this product. Smelled great, dried in a way that you couldn't tell I had mouse in my hair and no "crunchy" areas. Great price and lasted a while. One palm full was enough for my super thick and long hair.
Kayla B.
This mousse is very good for what it is used for. However, I knocked off a couple stars for the smell of the mousse which is a little too strong for my personal use and it leaves a very sticky residue on your hands that is difficult to get off.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
I love this stuff! I don't have naturally curly hair, so to make my curls looks natural and beachy I use this product. I love it so much, it's a great price and it smells really good! I would recommend this for someone who has naturally curly hair as well. Love this stuff!
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
I have extremely curly hair ! So putting mousse in my hair does effect the way my curls turn out ! This mousse makes them hydrated, moisturized, and looking healthy throughout the day ! Definitely a repurchase for me !
Christy M.
Overall nice product to help define curls and prevent frizz. I use this along with the Garnier wonder waves spray gel. I love the smell and it does make my hair look great. Great price point as well.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This is a good mousse for anyone looking to a more budget friendly option. I sometimes use this product as part of my hair routine. It’s definitely a good value and would consider buying this again.
Heather A.
Vermont
I like Garnier it's one of my favorite brands but I haven't found a mousse that doesn't leave my hair sticky or stiff I'm probably never gonna find one but at least it holds my curly waves for hours
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this help hold shape? Does it leave your neck feeling sticky or like a residue?