Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse uploaded by Krishii P.Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse uploaded by Yanna V.Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse uploaded by Aliesha A.

BY GARNIER #74 in Hair Mousse

Buy Garnier Hair Styling Products - Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Defining Mousse - Strong 241g/8.5oz.

How-to-Use: Apply evenly through slightly damp hair. Roll hair around the fingers and secure using bobby pins. Then blow-dry with diffuser for "in control" waves. Finish any Wonder Waves with any Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray for long-lasting hold and shine.

Jazmyne G.
This product gives you the power to control, define a shape you ideal wave. The wave spray controls, enhances and shapes your natural waves, creating a soft tousled look. Light weight formula provides smooth definition, sine and frizz control. And smells wonderful!!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I don't use mouse as much anymore but when I did I always loved this product. Smelled great, dried in a way that you couldn't tell I had mouse in my hair and no "crunchy" areas. Great price and lasted a while. One palm full was enough for my super thick and long hair.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
I have extremely curly hair ! So putting mousse in my hair does effect the way my curls turn out ! This mousse makes them hydrated, moisturized, and looking healthy throughout the day ! Definitely a repurchase for me !
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Love this stuff!! Some days I don’t even want to blow dry my hair so this mousse helps with that and gives my gorgeous long waves for my short brown hair .. lasts all day and Into the next day!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I had gotten this to use on my wavy hair when I didn't want to style it with a hot tool.  I don't think it really did anything, and it made my hair feel sticky.  I would not recommend.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I hateee the green packaging but i love the natural waves and texture that it give me.. i like to use it after i shower at ight and see the results in the morning
Ariele K.
Oxford, MA
I use this product when I was to give my hair a little more volume after I get out of the shower. It doesn’t hold too well but it does give your hair a little bounce. It’s not expensive and does the trick if you do not like your hair turning hard and crunchy from the product
Bianca R.
It helps keep my hair wavy after leaving my hair in braids and keeping the waves I have. I thought the price was great for the worth of the product and yes the product was very effective. The smell of the product I very much liked and felt like I just got out of the shower.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I have super curly/wavy hair and I love using this mousse when I need a little help defining my natural hair. It smells good and works well without feeling too sticky or making my hair feel crunchy! It just helps keep everything together when I let my hair dry naturally!
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I love this mouse I tend to have wavy to Curley hair that is thick. My hair is also colored blonde so I like that for an affordable price I can get a good quality mouse that smells great and does not leave my hair looking greasy or dry.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this help hold shape? Does it leave your neck feeling sticky or like a residue?