BY GARNIER #28 in Hairspray

All-Day Humidity Resistance with natural Bamboo Extract Provides Bounce-Back Hold Introducing our first ever hairspray with bamboo extract and anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. Why Bamboo? Selected for its strength, suppleness and resilience, bamboo bends but never breaks.  This formula keeps you in control of your style with frizz control and bounce-back hold that lasts all day. What is Volumizing Hairspray? This volumizing hairspray lifts from root to tip to boost flat, tired hair with body, fullness and an extra strong hold - even with moisturize in the air - all day, every day. Meets all state and federal clean air standards. For styles and tips visit garnier.com.  1-800-4Garnier ; see more...

Garnier Fructis Style Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray
  • "It holds in curls, but leaves it soft looking and smells great all day long!!" in 5 reviews
Wendy S.
Washington, DC
BEST AEROSOL HAIRSPRAY I've found in ages! I bought it to use during the run of a play, and it was amazing! Held my curls even when I was sweating during dance, and let me brush through for the second act, changing styles without needing more product. Plus, the smell was AMAZING! I got great compliments on the scent every time I used it. I highly recommend it. You can see from the selfie I still had waves the next morning -- in fact, after I brushed out my hair pre-shower, I could have gone to brunch looking like I'd been freshly styled!
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
I bought this because it is volumizing and proclaims extra strong hold...two things which my hair needs. Unfortunately I don't think this product helped with either of those things for my hair. I didn't notice any volumizing differences. It felt like there was no product in my hair, which would be great but my hair also acted like there was no product in it either. My curls which normally last two days with my other hair sprays didn't stick around long with this one...not more than a few hours. I won't be buying this product again!
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I had 'borrowed' a spray or two from a friend enough to buy my own and it is now my 'go to' hairspray. I like light spray that doesn't build up and that doesn't allow frizz to get out of control (hair type 2b/c). I also like to feel I can touch my hair without ruining the curl. This spray comes through on all counts. This is not a firm hold spray - more of the 'touchable hold' variety. Only thing to make it a 5 is offer it in a pump instead of a spray.
Samantha A.
I just purchased this hairspray for the first time about a month ago and it's definitely my new favorite hairspray. The scent is nice, but not overbearing. I have wavy, dry hair, and whenever I curl my hair, this is my go-to product. It holds the curl without making your hair crunchy, it really is touchable after you use it. But even though it feels weightless on the hair, it definitely holds curls, or hair into place all day long!
Abbey C.
I am someone who likes rock-hard hold with my hairspray and this is alright, but it doesn't completely fit that bill. I realize that it is most likely not designed for that purpose, but I do wish it didn't have as much of a "wet" feel to it (as I find most lower end hair sprays do). It's very affordable, which is nice. However, I am willing to spend more for a product that performs better.
Victoria
This hair spray smells amazing!!! The nozzle sprays evenly and finely. I don't typically use hairspray too often, but this one holds all day long without making your hair look to stiff. I use this hairspray often to spray it on bobbie pins before i put them in my hair to make sure they don't budge. Overall a good product for a good price
Morgan H.
Bloomington, IN
Love this hairspray. This is the one hair product I continually buy over and over again. It's not expensive and easy to find. This hold my hair in any style and doesn't make it feel sticky. I've got fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down, but yet it holds everything where I want it to be. Definitely recommend.
Kim S.
My apsolute favorite hairspray! My hair doesn't hold up well but this hairspray holds your hair great, and is very lightweight and flexible. Doesn't have a stiff or sticky feel to it, which I adore. I like that it's made from bamboo as well. I buy a bottle about 2 or 3 times a year and use it almost daily.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I used this today and so far so good. Good scent. Not sticky. Very reasonable cost and there is usually always coupons. It has made my hair hold up for a couple hours already. I will try it at an upcoming wedding and see how it holds for 6 plus hours and then update review. But so far id recommend
Olivia F.
This is hands down the best hairspray I've ever used. It smells good but isn't overwhelming, and it gives your hair good hold and volume without being stiff. I normally spray it on and then lightly brush it out, and it keeps my hair from getting huge and frizzy, no matter how humid it is out.
Jessica K.
Does this hairspray make your hair sticky / stiff? Or does it keep your hair soft?
kelly s.
Some humidity proof hair sprays go on heavy and wet.tThey may hold hairstyle BUT flaten my hair.Does this go on dry and airy of hevy and wet?
shannon j.
OSHAWA, ON
If you have very straight hair- Which product is best to use to get curls?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
How well would you say this holds up to humidity? It's really dry where I live, but am planning a trip soon to a more humid place
Alexis  C.
London, Swiss Cottage
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this best for a pony hold or general styling?