BY GARNIER

Ultra-light thickening lotion that creates body and fullness.

Wishing for volume that not only looks bigger but feels thicker? Garnier Fructis Style Mega Full is a new generation, ultra-light thickening hair lotion that creates body & fullness for hair that feels thicker, ultra soft, & has natural movement.

How Does It Work
Sheer, featherlight formula with cotton flower extract sprays weightlessly onto strands to add volume & boost up fine hair for long-lasting fullness, bounce & shine. Dries silky clean with a non-tacky finish.

How to Use:

Start with damp, detangled hair. Spray product evenly throughout hair, from midshaft to ends. Do not rinse. Air-dry or blow-dry.

A Aqua/Water/Eau, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-3, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Gossypium Herbaceum/Cotton Extract, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate.

Garnier Fructis Style Volume Mega Full Thickening Lotion
  • "I have naturally fine hair, and no amount of blowdrying tricks or teasing keeps my hair looking full." in 1 review
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Okay so when you have very super thin hair you are willing to do anything for it to be more full looking . After doing much YouTube searching reviews ( before I had influenster) i came across this product . Everyone sweated it's amazing and gives you fullness . Well I bought it m it's cheap why not .. But after first few time use I hated it . It did make my hair look fuller . But in a way that u wouldn't want It to look full . My hair felt like it has glue in it when you run your fingers through. And I've tried using less product seeing if it changes anything.. I've tried just using a little on top and that area looked like I used so much moose. Just horrible feeling and I was very disapaoyed in it..
Iana D.
I can’t find this in any store anywhere. I just buy it off Amazon and it’s under $5 and actually provides so much volume. I have really thin and flat hair so when I curl my hair I like to have volume up top. You spray this onto damp hair and then dry. You can actually feel the texture in your hair and I would definitely recommend even for daily use if you want your hair to have more volume on the daily.
Gigi K.
This product is fabulous. It enhances my waves, tames the frizz, add lots of volume without heaviness or stickiness. The scent is clean & the spray is a fine mist. Works as good if not better than the high priced products. It’s getting difficult to find it. Target & Walmart have stopped carrying it.
Brandi N.
Not a fan of this product. I purchased it after hearing multiple YouTubers rave about it. It left my hair feeling absolutely horrible. It felt dry, sticky and just felt damaged. I felt like when I tried to brush my hair, it was just breaking off. Would NOT recommend this product. It did give some volume, but it’s not worth the damage it did to my hair.
Chanon F.
I loooove this stuff!! First I work it on to my roots and then blow dry my hair. Gives great volume at roots. My hair lays completely flat, but this gave me some lift.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this thickening lotion. It smells amazing and gives my hair that fuller look. My hair is straight and needs some volume to it but when I apply this it automatically gives my hair life
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
When I use hairspray, I like a hairspray that isn't super sticky and smells clean. This one is fantastic. It helps me to feel that my hair is finished and will hold in place.
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
I like the idea of having thick full hair I get that with this product but what I sort of didn't like was my hair would get all tangled and knotty throughout the day
Stacia C.
FORT SMITH, AR
This stuff actually works! It lasts about 24 hours. Spray it after you wash and before you dry your hair and you WILL notice a difference. I have thinner hair that tends to be hard to work with but I spray some of this in and my hair is noticeably thicker and easier to manage.
Maddy M.
Ridgeland
Love this! I have thick hair so I don't really need it in my lengths, but I combine this with the volume mousse and the combo is magic! My thick hair holds volume like crazy. Finish with a blow dry and I love the look.
Shannon S.
How well does this work? I have very fine hair, and a lot of volumizing products I have used have left my hair feeling very sticky and sometimes even look greasy. I need something that provides that volume boost without making my hair look or feel gross.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Alot of produts leave a sticky res in your hair does this one
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
Has anyone with curly hair tried this and want to give me some input?
Diana R.
Does this product make your hair look greasy? Does it make your hair crunchy like some hair sprays?
alicia r.
Really not sure if this has been doing anything for my hair and I'm afraid to use too much and have greasy/sticky hair. anybody out there who swears by this?