Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by afton h.

BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse helps you to easily create and control your hair styles. This hair styling mousse has fruit micro-waxes that build weightless volume and body so that your hair looks naturally healthy, alive and beautiful. The Garnier ultra strong mousse lasts all-day without leaving a messy build-up or making your hair look stiff. You can easily apply this mousse by shaking it, spraying it in your palm and applying to your damp hair.

• With fruit micro-waxes
  • Weightless body and hold

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Ampacrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicoone, Laureth-4, PEG-40 Hydroenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-12, Glyceryl Laurate, Linalool, PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract F.I.L. D6817/1

Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I️ dong usually use mouse but this would be my choice when I️ do. As always with these products, great scent! Does last long so that’s a plus and doesn’t leave your hot hard.
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
I don't use mousse very often but this one is my go-to. It holds volume all day and doesn't make your hair feel too crunchy. Not a bad product at all!
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I have short, straight hair, that I wash daily (I work at a gym.)  This mousse helps give some volume and lift to my hair, and smells nice too.  I like that it is reasonably priced too.  Would recommend to a friend!
Abby S.
I like this stuff but it makes my hair pretty crunchy feeling and I don't care for that. Don't think I'll buy it again.
Jordan W.
Roland , AR
Use every time after the shower and I wash my hair really gives my flat hair some extra volume
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
love this mousse! i always use to get nice curls in my hair. i highly recommend!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
I didn't have great success with this product. My hair fell flat against my head as always. It may have been a mishap with multiple products. I have not tried again, but when I do if I have better results I will update my review.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
I like this product, but his isn't the only product I use, and this is a great product, but it is hard to find a product right for my thick curls. It smells great and seems to hold up okay in my hair but not the best for me.
Sherice W.
I love the great hold it has . I recommend this product to anyone and it works on any type of hair.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
I like this product very much. I feel that for the same price you can get more product from other nice brands. Smells really good. A little bit goes a very long way. Perfect as is . Feels good on my hair and does what it’s supposed to do .