Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by afton h.

BY GARNIER #58 in Hair Mousse

The Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse helps you to easily create and control your hair styles. This hair styling mousse has fruit micro-waxes that build weightless volume and body so that your hair looks naturally healthy, alive and beautiful. The Garnier ultra strong mousse lasts all-day without leaving a messy build-up or making your hair look stiff. You can easily apply this mousse by shaking it, spraying it in your palm and applying to your damp hair.

• With fruit micro-waxes
  • Weightless body and hold

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Ampacrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicoone, Laureth-4, PEG-40 Hydroenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-12, Glyceryl Laurate, Linalool, PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract F.I.L. D6817/1

Ivettee H.
Wingdale, NY
When I just don’t feel like styling my hair I put this on while still wet and give my hair a nice volume to it

Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
I tried this mousse, but I was disappointed and ended up giving it to my sister. It left my hair feeling stiff, and it did not provide the volume I was looking for. I did like the scent and the price, but I will not be buying this hair mousse again in the future.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I buy this moose mostly because of the smell! Smells so fresh! Adds shine of course and my hair always stays in place also adds volume if I blow dry my hair with it wet
Natalie M.
Fayetteville, TN
Fructis products have always smelled wonderful .The mousse did leave my style in.However,I experienced flaking so I opted for another brand of mousse in my routine.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
It's pretty good it has a great smell to it it kinda feels like you put hair spray in your hair but I don't mind I kinda like the crunchy feeling . Last all day .
Rachael S.
Lancaster, OH
I love this product. It has a good scent and it holds all day. The only con is it does make my hair a little crunchy. The price is on par with most other products.
Tania s.
me gusta su olor es espuso y se disuelve muy bien en pelo no deja residuo y el pelo te brilla muy bien y la funcion por la que lo uso su olor y el modo en que me deja el pelo
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
I like to do that old school, early 2000's "scrunch" my hair look.. The "before" beach waves became a thing style. It works well and keeps my style looking good all day.
Abby M.
Pick this up at target, it's not a bad product for drug store! I feel like you have to use more to get anything to stick when you have thick Heavy hair. It can also look greasy, I do have a different texture of Hair, so I do have a hard time finding good products. Smell is not overpowering
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I tried this product thinking it would give me some volume and help my hair curl a little bit. I was wrong it made my hair super crunchy. My hair is pretty fair and is colored so maybe it just didn't agree with it and the price is pretty low, so if you do try it and hate it like i did at least you didn't spend a lot of money.