Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by afton h.

BY GARNIER #58 in Hair Mousse

The Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse helps you to easily create and control your hair styles. This hair styling mousse has fruit micro-waxes that build weightless volume and body so that your hair looks naturally healthy, alive and beautiful. The Garnier ultra strong mousse lasts all-day without leaving a messy build-up or making your hair look stiff. You can easily apply this mousse by shaking it, spraying it in your palm and applying to your damp hair.

• With fruit micro-waxes
  • Weightless body and hold

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Ampacrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicoone, Laureth-4, PEG-40 Hydroenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-12, Glyceryl Laurate, Linalool, PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract F.I.L. D6817/1

Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product very much. I feel that for the same price you can get more product from other nice brands. Smells really good. A little bit goes a very long way. Perfect as is . Feels good on my hair and does what it’s supposed to do .
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
This product works great, it is defiantly effective. I have dark curly hair and I love to get my hair and big as I can some days. Probably my favorite product in this price range and it smells good which is always a plus. This is a great product that I will buy time and time again.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
This mousse only works well for me when applied to wet hair. The smell is amazing!!! It is a perfect mousses for the beach-waves look!! Just scrunch and go! I don't personally use this brand for a styling mousse as often as others, but it is very affordable!
Evelin M.
For this is amazing 💕😍 Wow 😮 I have a curly hair and it gets volume and a pretty good luck, soft, all I can say is that you have to try this product 😊😊 if you want volume on your hair...😊
Katy F.
Mount Rainier, MD
i like this mouse it lives you hair smelling and looking like if you just got out of the shower is smells delicious and is effective for the price you get it for i love ti and it meets my expectations and will buy it again for the next time i go to the store
Ana C.
Volume you want, and volume you get! This is definitely a great product if you're looking to get some added volume. I'm not crazy about the scents in Garnier products, but this is one of the less in your face ones. I'd recommend-it comes out like a mousse.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I usually buy this mousse when I am in a pinch and need a product asap. I don't love it though... It doesn't leave my hair feeling weightless and wavey, it leaves it crunchy and I usually can't get the feeling out until I wash my hair. It is inexpensive if you are looking for something quick though!
Marylou C.
I absolutely lovvee this volume boosting mouse, it smells really good and it really works great my hair has so much volume after using this product and it doesmt get hard like alot of other mousses's do...I give this product 5 stars for sure ❤
Kleybell M.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de que mi pelo es liso que no lo hacía pesada o grasosa, así que era perfecto para mí cuando yo no quería utilizar herramientas de calor en mi pelo, ideal para controlar el encrespamiento.

Kat A.
I love Garnier hair products! They smell so good! It's affordable too! I usually buy these at Walmart or target stores! I don't use mousse that much, but when I do I only usually use this brand. Light formula and it holds great. I recommend this brand!