Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by afton h.

BY GARNIER #58 in Hair Mousse

The Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse helps you to easily create and control your hair styles. This hair styling mousse has fruit micro-waxes that build weightless volume and body so that your hair looks naturally healthy, alive and beautiful. The Garnier ultra strong mousse lasts all-day without leaving a messy build-up or making your hair look stiff. You can easily apply this mousse by shaking it, spraying it in your palm and applying to your damp hair.

• With fruit micro-waxes
  • Weightless body and hold

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Ampacrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicoone, Laureth-4, PEG-40 Hydroenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-12, Glyceryl Laurate, Linalool, PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract F.I.L. D6817/1

Bella B.
This stuff smells beyond amazing. After the shower while my hair is wet I pump a nice amount into my palm and run it through my roots. I blow dry as usual and it definitely gives my thin straight hair some volume! Only problem is my hair gets fairly hard but if you don't have anyone running their fingers through your hair you'll be fine. Definitely will buy over and over again.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
I love this product with insanity, I bought it once for my husband who did not have gel fixer and we both loved it. Its smell is a delight that falls in love, I do not use these products very much because my hair is very thin and I feel they are very heavy, but for my hair to look more natural I love it, I like the way it takes. It's a delight
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I bought this when I went on a trip. I used it two nights in a row and it worked pretty well. Both times however my hair ended up being put up because I got way too hot to have my hair down. Then I forgot it, so I never had a chance to really try it out. But for the two nights it worked pretty well on my fine hair!
Jessica C.
San Jose, CA
I like this product. It helps give my flat straight hair a boost at the roots. The spray nozzle is not my fav as it sometimes squirts too much out which then causes my hair to be sticky. You really have to find the balance of enough and not too much product for this to work but not be sticky. Just make sure you blow dry your hair! That's a must. You cannot wear this without blow drying your hair after putting it in. I would recommend this for people who need an extra boost at their roots!
Eliska M.
Dallas, GA
This mouse provide adequate volume for my fine hair without weighing it down. Some products leave a build up, but I don't feel like this one does. I only have to use a small amount and it still gives my hair plenty of volume. I also like the price point for this product.
Anna F.
Salem, NH
I really like this moose! It gives me curls and fights frizz. It lasts pretty much all day! It smells good and my hair isn't hard as a rock after I use it like other products. I would recommend to people with curly hair looking for an all day hold with no frizz
Kelsie S.
Santa Clarita, CA
This product does its job. It works well and you get stellar results immediately after use and styling your hair. It is a good price for what you get. I gave this four stars because I feel like this product doesn't last all day. It is a great product I will continue to use though because I love this brand.
Stefany B.
Ford City, PA
This mousse is super nice and light weight! For the price, this mousse holds its own all day and never feels heavy. While some brands are better and worse, this falls right in between. It met my expectations for the price on the shelf and I would not hesitate to buy it again and a great in between product!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I tried this mousse just to see what it could do for my hair. I wasn't a huge fan as it was kind of sticky feeling. This might just be a commonality among mousses but I don't have a ton of experience with them.
Courtney S.
Marion, IL
This moose is the best moose around and the only
One I buy. I have naturally wavy/frizzy hair. When I put this stuff in, it tames my wave and makes my frizz go away! The best part is that my hair doesn't get hard and clumpy, it stays super soft