Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by afton h.

BY GARNIER #70 in Hair Mousse

The Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse helps you to easily create and control your hair styles. This hair styling mousse has fruit micro-waxes that build weightless volume and body so that your hair looks naturally healthy, alive and beautiful. The Garnier ultra strong mousse lasts all-day without leaving a messy build-up or making your hair look stiff. You can easily apply this mousse by shaking it, spraying it in your palm and applying to your damp hair.

• With fruit micro-waxes
  • Weightless body and hold

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Ampacrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicoone, Laureth-4, PEG-40 Hydroenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-12, Glyceryl Laurate, Linalool, PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract F.I.L. D6817/1

Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I have short, straight hair, that I wash daily (I work at a gym.)  This mousse helps give some volume and lift to my hair, and smells nice too.  I like that it is reasonably priced too.  Would recommend to a friend!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I got this unisex mousse so me and hubby could try it out and it worked for him but for me nothing will make my hair curl so I should have known. My extensions always look great but when my straight hair falls out of their curls it just looks hideous/ if u know of a good mousse,spray or anything that will help with super fine thin straight hair curl please lmk!!!
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I’ve used this mousse many times before. I liked using it simply because I didn’t really find anything else that worked and didn’t have to pay a fortune for. The smell isn’t that great to me but most of the time it did leave my curls looking nice and full. I would probably recommend this product.
Jennei H.
Johnson City, TN
I have really fine and limp hair!!!Had read an article about different brands of mousse that would help volumize and it had mentioned this one..So I thought I'd give it a try,I love it!!!
Made my hair look thicker without being greasy looking or weighed down:)
Kim S.
The mousse is great on damp hair. It helps keep my curls but I do have to use hair spray to set it. I wish sometimes I didn't have to. It is a good value and I always get a good price. I have to freshen up my hair with hair spray. It would be nice to have a stronger hold.
Catherine C.
Being a woman of color no lie I use this on braids for frizzy ness on the ends that is it. I used to use it for curly hairstyles but now I'm natural and wear protective styles so I don't have time for mousse. But I like this mousse when I go for mousse
Yoselin S.
Wichita, KS
Don’t leave your hair feeling crunchy which I love. It definitely keeps the shape of your curls. I’m not sure if it does anything to color treated hair, it also has a nice smell. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it too
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Mousse is a must on any curly wavy or braided hairstyles. This garnier mousse is one of my favorite to use. I live the smell of it how fruity it is. This mousse doesnt harden your hair it keeps it in place but makinv it look natural and soft.
Chasity L.
I have really really curly hair so this works perfect for me in order to maintain a more defined less frizzy curl throughout my hair. Perfect for all hair types, can purchase at local drug store for affordable prices.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't normally style my hair natural. Mostly because I had no idea how to style wave and curl properly. This stuff was easy to use for a curling virgin and I even use it on my straight hair to bump the volume.