BY GARNIER

Lifts from root to tip for ultimate body and fullness
Want voluminous lift and hold without crunchy stiffness? Garnier Fructis Style Volume is a versatile hairspray that provides the body and fullness you need and the natural healthy-looking movement you want. With 24-hour hold and anti-humidity protection, your style stays touchable all day long, even in extreme humidity.

How Does It Work:

Our strong, yet flexible formula, infused with bamboo extract, keeps you in control of your style for 24 hours. This formula works by lifting flat, tired hair from root to tip. Stay in control of your style with extra volume and softness, plus bounce-back hold that lasts all day. Our light, sparkling fruity fragrance will leave your hair smelling fresh and vibrant.

How To Use:

Hold can 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. To finish your volumized look, lift hair or tilt head upside down and spray toward the roots.

1059803 C Aqua/Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Peg-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Linalool, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. C35102/1.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It holds in curls, but leaves it soft looking and smells great all day long!!" in 5 reviews
Christy M.
This is a must have especially during the summer months in the south when the humidity levels are off the chart. I definitely feel like this helps keep my curly hair from growing during an outside event! I can only assume it would also help with straight hair from going limp in the heat & humidity.
Erika P.
colton , ca
Review for: Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Flexible Control with Natural Bamboo Extract, 8.25 oz more...
I absolutely love this hair spray , I use the strong hold “2”. I like that it gives my hair volume as well as keeping it in place but at the same time it’s flexible I don’t like when hair sprays are too thick this one is flexible Garnier Fructis Style Volume Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
Hala B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like this hairspray, mainly for the volume it gives my hair. What i usually do it if my ponytail is looking a little flat ill spray this and it gives it some life. I love it, plus it smells great. I have tested the hold or longevity of it but i definitely need to soon
Jessica E.
Favorite hairspray I’ve bought from the drugstore. Doesn’t make my hair crunchy or have white flakes being I have such dark hair. Great price. Affordable. Always on sale w other products in the line. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Katniss G.
Again, I know aerosol is bad for the environment and can combust in high heat, but this hair spray will make any style stay in place, that is, if you don't sweat.

Price is higher than other brands, but still at a good price with coupons.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
I love this stuff because it doesn't weigh your hair down, it doesn't make it hard and stiff and it smells so good! It's a great price, as are all Garnier products, and I would definitely recommend. My hair gets really frizzy after I shower and this keeps my baby hairs intact!
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This hairspray was very effective and kept my hair in its style. It made my hair feel a little sticky, but it wasn’t too bad. I, however, wasn’t really fond of the smell. But overall, it was a pretty good hairspray. I probably won’t purchase it again, though.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love this hairspray. I’m not a fan of making my hair super firm or stiff but this takes the frizz without too much hold and smells amazing. Been using it for years and will continue to do so. Highly recommend
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Review for: Garnier Fructis Style Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Extra Strong 3, 8.25 oz more...
Love! I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
Budget friendly hairspray! Adding a little spray and backcombing adds in a good amount of volume. Just brush out any bumps and boom volume look without looking like a bump it is in your hair.
Jessica K.
Does this hairspray make your hair sticky / stiff? Or does it keep your hair soft?
kelly s.
Some humidity proof hair sprays go on heavy and wet.tThey may hold hairstyle BUT flaten my hair.Does this go on dry and airy of hevy and wet?
shannon j.
Oshawa, ON
If you have very straight hair- Which product is best to use to get curls?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
How well would you say this holds up to humidity? It's really dry where I live, but am planning a trip soon to a more humid place
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Is this best for a pony hold or general styling?