BY GARNIER

Our first ever hairspray with bamboo extract and anti-humidity potection for 24-hour, bounce-back hold and natural, healthy-looking movement - even in 90% humidity.

WHY BAMBOO?
Selected for its strength, suppleness, and reslilience, bamboo bends but never breaks. This formula keeps you in control of your style with frizz control and bounce back hold that lasts all day.

WHAT IS UV COLOR SHIELD HAIRSPRAY?
This color-protecting hairspray with a UV filter keeps your color radiant and shiny and gives you an ultra strong hold over any style - even with moisture in the air - all day, every day.

Ingredients: Aqua /Water / Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusavulgaris Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Sorbitol. F.I.L. D44435

Usage: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. For longer-lasting color, use the Garnier Fructis Color Shield System of shampoos and conditioners.

• Does this hold in curls pretty good? 6 Answers
  • Is the spray really work in high humidity? 2 Answers
  • I feel like this doesn't last long, does anyone else have...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's very affordable, about $5, has strong hold (mine was in a 5- maximum hold) and it has anti-humidity protection." in 6 reviews
Hilary W.
Winter Park, FL
I live in central Florida and this hairspray lives up to its name. It holds its shape even in high humidity climates. It makes my hair look stiff which isn’t the look I go for but desperate times (and hot summers) is a trade off I usually make.
Danielle L.
This hair spray works great! Smells nice and holds my hair in place without leaving it super stiff. I've been using this product for a few years and have had a good experience with it, my hair is super long and fine so it does the trick when I need a little hold, keeping hair in place! Affordable, easy to find and a good product overall!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have used this for years now. I use it on the frizzy bits of fly away hair when I put it up. It comes in a huge can and only costs about $5. It lasts me ages, and I use it daily. It sticks down the fluffy hair and doesn't get overly hard or build up between washes. Brushes out super easily too. Love it
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this hairspray. Living in the southern humidity is rough on many hairstyles but this hairspray really holds and provides volume throughout the day. I love that it protects from UV rays as well as I don’t have to worry about my color fading. I highly recommend this product.
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Doesn’t make hair hard or looking shiny. It’s still moves without getting too out of hand. The smell is super good and it lasts a long time. Also it doesn’t freeze the sprayer at the top so you’re able to use it until it’s finished.
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
I've used this product for years.  I have naturally curly hair. It's little ringlets that are kinky and frizzy. I also live in lower Alabama so humidity is a huge problem for my hair. I've used high-end products and other drug store products but this is always my go-to. First off, it smells amazing. I hate using hairpsray that doesn't smell good. Like, who wants to have gross-smelling hair?! You definitely don't have to worry about that when using this product.
Okay, so I use this product when wearing my hair natural (which isn't often). But I mainly use it with a curling wand or when I wear it half-up (to tame fly-aways). It's not stiff, so my hair looks soft and flowy after use. However, it's strong enough that my hair stays curled for over 24+ hours. My hair does hold curl easy, so it's not ALL from the product but it certainly helps. Another reason this is a great product is because it really does fight humidity. I lightly spray each strand of curl before using my wand, and I don't have to worry about the humid air making it frizz or fall.
Something else to point out is the bottle and nozzle. In the past, I have had problem with the nozzle clogging up with product. In nine years, I have never had that happen with this product.
Lindsey S.
My favorite one to use in the summer time. The humidity really wrecks my hair in the summer but this one really seems to hold up well, keep the style from falling flat. It also helps to keep the frizz down.
Cassandra S.
I love the smell of this hairspray! It makes my hair look great and makes it stay in place. And if you don’t use too much it will leave your hair soft and in place! But don’t over do it because it will get crunchy!
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I have curly hair that is so hard to to keep straight and sleek after I flat iron it but this works. I used this once for a girls night out and my hair stayed straight all night and it wasn't stiff!
Jess S.
I always find myself repurchasing this because it does what it's supposed to. It gets rid of humidity in my hair no matter what the weather and it smells great while leaving hair feeling soft.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this hold in curls pretty good?
Duvanny B.
How long does it usually last on your hair?
Cydney S.
Casselberry, FL
I feel like this doesn't last long, does anyone else have this problem?
Andrea W.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Is the spray really work in high humidity?