BY GARNIER #65 in Hair Cream

Get a wind blown, surfer look

It's a new generation of styling putty with Fruit Micro Waxes. Get that windblown, surfer look with all-day strong hold. Non Flaking. For more looks, tips and fun visit our Style Hub.

How to use:

Scoop dime size amount. Rub between palms. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-150/Decyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Amyl Cinnamal, Caramel, Ci19140/Yellow 5, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid. Fil# D190070/1 Us Patents

• I just found this and I'm curious before I use ... Is thi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "A little goes a long way with this product, and if you have shorter length hair it works really well with achieving the beachy, surfer, wavy hair style." in 2 reviews
  • "Super sticky product but it definitely does what it promises and it smells really great, I use it what I want a scrunched beachy look or use a bit to get rid of flyaways when my hair is straight" in 2 reviews
  • "This wax/gel smells amazing and works for a crunchy beach hair look." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and only slightly crimps hair" in 1 review
Iris M.
Tampa
My favorite all time volumizer. I don't know WHY they stopped selling it in normal stores. It was replaced by something else similar that works about 1/4 as good as this. Nothing else gives the texture this does. Does not look greasy (unless you put on a ton). Love it.
I will be so sad if they don't bring it back to the shelves of the normal stores!
Cassandra C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have been using this since I was 15. I love this, even though I noticed there has been a formula change or something or maybe it’s just my hair but it doesn’t give the wave just quite like it used too. But still, I love putting this on my wet hair at night and waking up to soft tousled beach hair. It’s awesome
gabby k.
After i shaved my head, I was struggling when my hair was growing back. It was in this really awkward stage and this putty worked to keep it where I wanted without make it stiff! I also love the smell of this stuff. You only need a little bit!
Stephanie G.
West Hills
Okay for starters this product has the best scent I have ever smelled and it's not too waxy so your fingers don't get too sticky. But that is also a con for me because I have thick hair and it didn't hold my hair very long but on the up side it made my hair smell better than anyone else's :D I don't recommend this if you have thick coarse hair. If anything you will need #4.
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
Olivia B.
Atlanta, GA
I have super curly hair and this is what I use to style it daily. I use Garnier leave in conditioner and then use this to scrunch my hair. I swear by it. Nothing has compared to the way my curls look with this product.
Kaycee M.
I use this product when I wear my hair wavy/curly. I run a small amount through my hair and then blowdry/scrunch. I like that it's not too sticky and it doesn't make my hair look wet. It helps form my subtle waves. I wish it had a tiny bit more holding power, but I'll still buy it again and suggest it to friends who are looking for a little definition, without the sticky mess.
Micaela K.
I used to love the surfer hair line when I was a teenager! They used to make a texturizing spray that was my ride or die! This pomade was a favorite of my brothers. It has a flexible yet strong hold and doesn't leave your hair nasty all day long. I'd recommend!
Dena R.
salem, OR
This product gives my hair the right anount of hold while still being touchably soft. I have wavy hair and it helps give it a little definition/curl when I scrunch into my hair. The putty washes off from hands easily and is easy to apply. Affordable (6ish $)
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This stuff works great. I got it after my son got his hair cut and the barber suggested a product like this to style his hair. You need to blend it really good, so you don't have any residue left. I suggest not putting too much in one spot. We're on our second container of it and will continue to purchase it.
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
I just found this and I'm curious before I use ... Is this gonna make my hair all gooky and funky and a pasty color when it dries. I tried a similar product and it looked like I used glue after it dried thoroughly.