BY GARNIER

Got beach in your soul? Get surf in your hair! Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair, with fruit micro-waxes, creates windswept textured hairstyles with a long-lasting hold.

Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair Texture Paste
  • "A little goes a long way but if you use it right it gives you really nice texture which makes it easier to style. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this product due to the fact that I think that this product woulD make ur hair greasy I know when I used to use this product and where my hair is oily it makes my hair even greasier" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way as it is very sticky." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend using this product on damp hair, putting your hair in a bun, then let it dry like that overnight." in 1 review
  • "This product doesn't make my hair look dirty, shiny or greasy, which I really like." in 1 review
Terrie F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using this once in a while. I really like how it smells and when it doesn’t make my hair oily. It’s not very long lasting and the price is good. I bought this out of curiosity and kindof regret it.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this hoping it would be similar to a discontinued Garnier product, Garnier soft curl. Sadly it was not, and that was disappointing but taken on its own merit it isn't an awful product. I get a nice messy curl look though it doesn't do a lot for enhancing the coils or providing any real hold.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
This is something that I use just in the weekends to maintain my hair shining and with an amazing volume and keep it from fall because with all the color we try in our hair plus, the dryer everyday or ironing hair, it really needs the help of this amazing treatment. It is affordable and work perfectly well.
Emily D.
Bellwood Pa
Purchased at: ULTA
it’s a very great product to use for any hair type at all. I have straight brown hair and it works great. it very well met my expectations and I would definitely use it again. It doesn’t need any improvement at all. I would highly recommend
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
I have been using this product for a while now and it has always done the trick for me. It’s not too expensive and it’s quality product. I have fine, thin, dark hair and it works well for styling and it actually helps hold the style.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have naturally curly/wavy hair and this texture paste is strong holding. I think that it is a good value and it leaves me with surf/beach hair. It met my expectations and I am satisfied overall with the product.
Marianne V.
friendswood tx
I use this on my 8 year old son’s hair. It works really well. Only thing I do not like is that if you use too much it leaves white residue on your hair. It smells pretty nice. I would recommend it since it’s so affordable
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Love this wax, I saw it in a random hair tutorial once for creating wavy hair and this product was used. Warm it in your fingertips before applying to textured hair and it holds your style as long as needed.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I love the smell of this product but it's a little too sticky for me. My boys do love it because it gives their hair that surf boy look but they end up having to wash their hair more often.
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
This is a good product for any style of hair. Kinky, coarse, or thin. It’s a pretty great investment and inexpensive. It works great on my hair and it’s very thick. The smell is great too.