BY GARNIER

Got beach in your soul? Get surf in your hair! Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair, with fruit micro-waxes, creates windswept textured hairstyles with a long-lasting hold.

Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair Texture Paste
  • "A little goes a long way but if you use it right it gives you really nice texture which makes it easier to style. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this product due to the fact that I think that this product woulD make ur hair greasy I know when I used to use this product and where my hair is oily it makes my hair even greasier" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way as it is very sticky." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend using this product on damp hair, putting your hair in a bun, then let it dry like that overnight." in 1 review
  • "This product doesn't make my hair look dirty, shiny or greasy, which I really like." in 1 review
Rachel T.
Jeannette, PA
Purchased at: Target
This was nice. I haven’t used it in a while but if you’re going for beachy this is definitely a product that is great paired with other texture products. Smells sooo good too!
Lara M.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s pretty straight forward- thick and goopy, strong hold, so you will need to wash it out after a few days. I don’t like to wash my hair more than a couple times a week, so I use this sparingly. It works, but causes me to maintain too much for my taste.
Holly K.
Purchased at: Target
I remember this product being sticky and thick and not right for my needs. It has the classic Garnier scent. If you have short hair and like to spike it up, then that’s the only way I see this product being usable. Not good for curling or straightening hair.
Terrie F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using this once in a while. I really like how it smells and when it doesn’t make my hair oily. It’s not very long lasting and the price is good. I bought this out of curiosity and kindof regret it.
Laci H.
Golden, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t think I used it correctly, but it was similar to like a palm aid and I couldn’t get it to go uniformly through my hair. But as mentioned I don’t think I was using it right.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this hoping it would be similar to a discontinued Garnier product, Garnier soft curl. Sadly it was not, and that was disappointing but taken on its own merit it isn't an awful product. I get a nice messy curl look though it doesn't do a lot for enhancing the coils or providing any real hold.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Love this wax, I saw it in a random hair tutorial once for creating wavy hair and this product was used. Warm it in your fingertips before applying to textured hair and it holds your style as long as needed.
Desiree P.
Detroit , MI
This is a good product for any style of hair. Kinky, coarse, or thin. It’s a pretty great investment and inexpensive. It works great on my hair and it’s very thick. The smell is great too.
Jacqueline c.
Purchased at: Target
This isn't a bad texturizer for the price. I used it when I had a short, choppy, layered cut. The only thing you have to watch for is chunks of product that can turn into flakes.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
There was a very distinct change in formula not too long ago and the current product just isn't viable. Unfortunately, the signature mattifying/texturizing aspect of the original Surf Hair is completely gone and it's, at best, a light hold pomade with a greasy feel. I haven't found anything that comes close to the old Surf Hair, unfortunately.