BY GARNIER

Want high-hold without stickiness or crunch? Super Stiff gives you ultimate control over your style.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Supers Stiff Controlling Gel has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes. It provides ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness of build up.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Polyquwaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-90m, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, Aminomethyl Propanol, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L. C21267/1

Usage: Squeeze gel into palm and rub hands together. Pull hands apart to activate fibers. Distribute through damp or dry hair and style.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It works great when you work it through your hair." in 1 review
  • "I used this product just about every day when I had short hair." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair so this probably wasn't the right product for me to use but while it held well it just got flaky and crusty after a while, not really a look I'm going for" in 1 review
  • "I like to scrunch my thick wavy hair and this product holds up." in 1 review
  • "I live the smell of the product and how it makes my hair look when I first use it hut at the end of the day it had white flakes throughout my whole entire head " in 1 review
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It holds great and it lasts all day! It's not super sticky and it's easy to apply. It's affordable. It doesn't have a nasty smell either. My husband and brother both love it so yes we will definitely be buying it again. Garnier Fructis Style Super Stiff Controlling Gel
Sandra M.
By far the worse Garnier product I've ever used. Worse gel ever! It feels like melted bubble gum. Super tacky and sticky. And don't dare touch your hair once it's dry, it'll turn into a white flaky mess! Yuk! This is going straight to the trash!
Alexa R.
Richmond, TX
If you love to make curls out of your hair this product works best to scrunch! I love the smell, it has a sense of freshness! I always use this after i shower and my hair never goes damp or falls !
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
I have extremely curly hair. I find this works best by doing the following:

While hair is wet, brush out with a paddle brush to get stray hairs. Flip hair upside down and with a quarter sized amount start scrunching. While upright, get the top angle too with more product. This secures my curls for the majority of the day. Using a diffuser lightly works wonders.

I've used this for probably 6 years. I've never experienced the white flakes I've seen stated below.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
This stuff isn't really that great in my opinion. I've used it for everything from spiking my hair to just doing a comb over but it doesn't hold that well. It has kind of that wet look. You will either not have enough to hold, or too much and be super stiff and your hair will look like a rock.
ALEXA S.
Colonia, NJ
I have super curly hair and this brand and product is amazing. This holds my curls in place for the whole day. I use this product everyday. My hair needs this product or it would be so frizzy. I am so happy that this product is a product. This is better for curly hair!
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
I liked this gel but I didn't love it. It worked really well for slicking my hair back but it's to stiff for anything else. And I also liked it better when my hair was shorter. I would repurchase but only for slicking back my hair.
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
This gel isn't so fun to work with. It's so slimy and sticky that after I applied for the first time I think there was more product in my hands than in my hair. Definitely not the best gel to use on a person with long hair...
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas, NV
Don't like how it leaves my hair white after a while...not a fan. Will be sticking with the paste. This one I feel like you have to keep it wet constantly specially on Dark Brown hair. Not reccomended.
Alyssa R.