BY GARNIER

With natural cactus extract. Resists humidity, wind & heat. 24-hr hold, non-sticky. What is Survivor Glue? A non-sticky styling glue, with natural cactus extract, strong enough for stiff spikes with 24-hour extreme hold. Why cactus: Known to endure the... see more...

Kaitlyn D.
The Garnier Fructis smell is seriously to die for! All of their products smell so good! This product lifts and conditions for a super healthy, super shiny look no matter what time of year it is! Ten out of ten!
Sarah H.
Fort payne , AL
This works pretty well on my son's hair. He has very heavy thick hair. This product is a little heavy and doesn't allow it to stick up as much as he would like. It would probably work better on finer thinner hair. The combo of thick heavy hair and a heavy gel, don't allow for much play in style. It does hold well however.
Kattie S.
Pasadena
Garnier Fructis Tough It Out styling gel is great for my short punk rock look.  It smells great, and is easy to wash off of your hands. It is very effective in getting the spiky look I prefer, when I style my hair. I would recommend this product to others.
Paola P.
Bronx
I like garnier fructis it leaves my hair soft and a very clean feel, it doesnt leave my hair oily it does have a nice scent on hair its pretty unexpensive its not expensive def buy it everytime i walk in a beauty store
Heather B.
Thelma, KY
This product smells amazing and does exactly what it says it definitely is glue. If you want your hair to stand straight up just like you got out of bed this is the product to get no joke this product works.
kylie p.
I put this product in my hair after I shower and through the night and wake up with strong and wavy hair. It makes the color so vibrant and smells so good. A little pricey but lasts a long time!
lexi G.
Stuart, FL
I have extremely curly hair that can never be tamed. So I need a product that will keep it looking smooth and shinny. When I need that I turn to this product. It wont cost you a arm and a leg. Plus its a brand that doesn't test on animals. I tell all my friends about this product all the time.
Claudia A.
This stuff is exactly what you need to finish up a hair stile, get the fly-aways in place and just get a good hold on the edges of an up-do. Doesn't dry out the hair and smells nice. Don't use to much because you only need a little bit to get the job done.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
This product is great for many types of hair styles! It doesn't leave your greasy compared with other hair styling products. It can last long if you don't touch your hair every minute, and the price is average. I would buy it again, it's worth it!
Emily B.
I like this to lock strays into place when doing pin-up looks. A little goes a long way. You can mix a bit with water to make it a less firm hold. In the past i had used the Pureology colorist lotion but it made my hair greasy. Garnier has not given me any issues. You can stand by it.