Garnier Fructis Style Spike Explosion Power Gel uploaded by Andy L.

BY GARNIER

Take your spikey look to new heights with 24H Extreme Hold. It's a new generation of styling gel with Taurine + Citrus Complex*. Strong hair. Strong hold. Non-flaking. (*Taurine, Ceramide & Lemon Extract).

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Linalool, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Geraniol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Citronellol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Taurine, Coumarin. F.I.L. D55309/1

Usage: Squeeze a dime-size amount of hair product into palm. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
My son's have coarse thick hair and when they want a little style this wax steps up to the plate to give them that cool hairdo they're looking for.
Maricela A.
San Antonio
I love all Garnier products in general I love the texture the smell the quality everything.. one of many of my favorite products to use
Christina R.
Id your going to stay out late tonight and can't find a single product that holds your ahir in place throughout the night use this
Danitza F.
Lindon
I didn't work! I want it to use it for my son's hair and it didn't turn out the way I want it. I won't be purchasing this anymore
Amber D.
Hartsville,SC
I buy this for my fiance and son so they can spike their hair and it does a great job. It lasts all day while my son is at school
lori m.
I use this product on my son's hair it keeps his hair in place even when he is running around and playing it's easy to wash out
Smaylin R.
cranston, RI
This product is a must for my husband hairdo. He love it and his hair style last all day keep his hair shinny and stylish.
Carlie D.
My mom uses this product to add volume to her hair and she loves it. Its got a great smell and makes her hair look awesome!
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the real deal, non greasy works like a charm my youngest brother uses this to spike his hair and keep it in place
Phalon B.
Cowen, WV
I really like the scent of this product plus it really keeps my boys mowhawk rocking all day long! Great staying power
Valeria A.
Montreal
my boyfriend looking for a good gel hair but do not leave a effect to wet sticky .... and I advised this gel ... I would like to know as is the price ??