Garnier Fructis Style Spike Explosion Power Gel uploaded by Andy L.

BY GARNIER

Take your spikey look to new heights with 24H Extreme Hold. It's a new generation of styling gel with Taurine + Citrus Complex*. Strong hair. Strong hold. Non-flaking. (*Taurine, Ceramide & Lemon Extract).

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Linalool, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Geraniol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Citronellol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Taurine, Coumarin. F.I.L. D55309/1

Usage: Squeeze a dime-size amount of hair product into palm. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love gagnier I use all their products I tried the spike serum when my hair was short and it it does amazing things just a little hold your hair all day and the smell is amazing
Leana S.
Rockaway, NJ
Having curly hair this worked quite well. Put in some coconut oil before this really helps the proxy out. The curls stay in for half of the day before they start to deflate.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ M.
Good product, highly recommend, has a good smell to it, long lasting and doesn't leave flaks in your hair like most, I did meet my expections with this product
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
My son loves his job to put in is here and have her sign to it it doesn't flake as much the only thing I don't like the smell but this guy that's going to go
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I use this power gel i buy in walmart to hold my sons hair up to spike it,it csts about $6 a container.it smells good,works well and lasts for a good while!
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
I have curly hair after I put my medicine I had this and it holds all day I have brown hair and it's curly it is a really good product I recommend it to all
damaris a.
I used this product once and I Hated it , it made my hair hard , flaky and so hard to manage. After drying I felt so uncomfortable I just had to wash it out.
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
This works very well to spike hair, I but it for my husband and he loves it: it's not pricey and he has very short hair. Lasts 12 hours and hold up well.
Amber M.
Lafayette, IN
I used this when my boys had Mohawks. And it help all day. You know that's a strong product to last on little boys. And it didn't get all clumpy or flaky
Shazia A.
This product is amazing if you want to hold your curls. It's gives a whole day hold and does not die down. It washes out when you shampoo your hair.
Valeria A.
Montreal
my boyfriend looking for a good gel hair but do not leave a effect to wet sticky .... and I advised this gel ... I would like to know as is the price ??

Kohl's