Garnier Fructis Style Spike Explosion Power Gel uploaded by Andy L.

BY GARNIER

Take your spikey look to new heights with 24H Extreme Hold. It's a new generation of styling gel with Taurine + Citrus Complex*. Strong hair. Strong hold. Non-flaking. (*Taurine, Ceramide & Lemon Extract).

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Linalool, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Geraniol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Citronellol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Taurine, Coumarin. F.I.L. D55309/1

Usage: Squeeze a dime-size amount of hair product into palm. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

jasminee F.
arcola
I'd use this before, and I loved it! It has a nice hold keeps hair the way you want. And you don't have to use a whole lot and worry about it not holding and has a nice scent to it. I would definitely by this again.
kim K.
Bremen
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY. IT WORKS REALLY WELL, AND HOLDS MY HAIR WHEN IM IN A SPIKEY HAIR MOOD. IT HAS A NICE SCENT ALSO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Sarah D.
Okc
Haven't personally tried this product but my brother and husband have and they seem to really love it! But if I had to say something I'd say it's pretty good ! It gets the job done and in the end they look pretty handsome lol
Amanda M.
Broken Arrow
My fiancé absolutely loves this! It's his new favorite! It's better then other alternatives because it doesn't leave dandruff when it dries and it smells amazing!
Vanessa M.
Love this I always have baby hairs going all over the place but I use this gel to put them down and they stay down for most all of the time it also smells good that's why I like to use it also u can find it mostly anywhere
Gabriela S.
My daughter is the one that loves this leave it on conditioner. She has curly hair and uses this when hair is still wet. The curls would hold pretty good and not be frizzy
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
I have very frizzy hair and impossible to keep down baby hairs and this always does the job. Took it to Puerto Rico to do the humidity test and its the only gel I've purchased ( I buy many gels in search for the holy grail) and this one always comes through. Only thing is it may cause break outs so wash your face after a day of wearing it.
Kristie K.
I bought this for my boyfriend a while back. He didn't seem to like it, because how sticky it was. I liked the way it made his hair look, but he never used it again after the first few tries with this product. I know this is for spiking your hair, but if you have thick, curly hair this seems to work well. It kept my curls in place.
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
My sons love this gel. They like how the hold doesn't feel to hard or crunchy but does indeed hold their duo into the end of the day. The scent is great and the product itself spreads evenly over their hair without leaving clumps of gel in spots.
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 I did buy this for my daughter and she did love this. I got it at a beauty supply store and now she loves to use it all the time. It smells very good and it is very effective. She has very long thick hair so we have to be very picky  about the hair products that she uses.
Valeria A.
Montreal
my boyfriend looking for a good gel hair but do not leave a effect to wet sticky .... and I advised this gel ... I would like to know as is the price ??

back