Garnier Fructis Style Spike Explosion Power Gel uploaded by Andy L.

BY GARNIER

Take your spikey look to new heights with 24H Extreme Hold. It's a new generation of styling gel with Taurine + Citrus Complex*. Strong hair. Strong hold. Non-flaking. (*Taurine, Ceramide & Lemon Extract).

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Linalool, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Geraniol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Citronellol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Taurine, Coumarin. F.I.L. D55309/1

Usage: Squeeze a dime-size amount of hair product into palm. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Buy on Kmart
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I use this in my sons hair to give him the spiked faux hawk look. It stays put for at least 6 hours. Long enough to get through the school day. It’s easy to use and you do t really need to use a whole lot. Maybe just about a nickel size.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This stuff is no joke!!! I have curly hair and I used to use this...I change up products often...and it keeps my curl like no other but it’s very stiff and heavy and weighs down the hair. It also get crunchy and can turn a bit white if you try and run your fingers through it or try to massage the clumps plus you’ll also pull you hair out! I started to mix it with water to a more liquid gel and put it in a spray bottle so I could be light and dispersed better and that worked very well
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 I did buy this for my daughter and she did love this. I got it at a beauty supply store and now she loves to use it all the time. It smells very good and it is very effective. She has very long thick hair so we have to be very picky  about the hair products that she uses.
Peter G.
Toronto
I've mentioned in previous reviews of mine that I style my hair often so it should come as no surprise at all that I'm always in the market for new styling products, which is why I decided to try the Power Gel Spike Explosion with Extra Hold. My hair is thick and heavy, so it needs extreme hold. I loved the hold that this gel provided but I found that in order to last a full day, I needed to use more. This sometimes became problematic because it would sometimes begin to weigh my hair down, but either way I was impressed with the overall end result.
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
I had used this to spike my son's hair and it works great. With how boys are with their hair you don't want something super stiff but you also want it to have the strength to be able to hold most of the day. This did the job pretty well considering my boys are at the age they just want to play and don't care about their hair.
Hope F.
Fortuna
like this and the smell is pretty good. i would use this agaom. the smell smells good like always. love garnier. met my expections for sure. love it. and yes it last pretty much all day from the morning till even the next day and yes i would reccomend it to others
Jerica G.
This gel is awesome. I use it for my daughters hair during football to keep the hair out of her face and also for my sons hair when styling it. This stuff works wonders and holds so good. When they say 24 hour extreme hold they mean it. Also little goes a long way.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
I used this product when I had super short, spiky hair. It was pretty sticky but it did the job! Great hold through summer humidity and washes out pretty well. I would definitely use again.
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
My sons love this gel. They like how the hold doesn't feel to hard or crunchy but does indeed hold their duo into the end of the day. The scent is great and the product itself spreads evenly over their hair without leaving clumps of gel in spots.
Saleen E.
East Brady
I use this styling gel on my 6 year old son! He loves to Mohawk his hair and it's fairly long but this gel holds up to the task! The Garnier line is one of the best hair lines i have ever used. Always affordable and works great!
Valeria A.
Montreal
my boyfriend looking for a good gel hair but do not leave a effect to wet sticky .... and I advised this gel ... I would like to know as is the price ??