BY GARNIER #97 in Hair Cream

Anti-frizz Cream For Easy, Smooth, Long Lasting Blowouts

Want To Achieve Beautiful Smooth Blowouts, At Home?
Smooth Blow Dry Anti-frizz Cream Helps You Master Your Blowouts: Easy, Smooth And Long-lasting.

How Does It Work

Our Lightweight Paraben-free Formula, With Fairly & Sustainably Sourced Argan Oil From Morocco, Helps Achieve Easy Blowouts. No Pulling, No Tugging. Tames Frizz For Smooth & Shiny Results That Lasts For 24 Hours. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Get Inspired!

For A Sleek Blowout, Use A Paddle Brush For A Smooth, Sleek Look. Blow-dry Hair In Sections Positioning Nozzle Downward As You Brush Your Hair Down. For A Bouncy Blowout, Use A Round Brush For Added Body. Wrap Hair Around Brush And Blow Dry By Positioning Nozzle Downward As You Slowly Unwind Hair. For More Looks, Tips And Fun Visit Our Style Hub.

How to Use:
Apply A Quarter-size Amount Evenly To Towel-dried Hair And Blow Dry. For Thicker, Coarse Hair, Add More Product.

1031433 F2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-4, Potato Starch Modified, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Limonene, Quaternium-87, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, C11-15 Pareth-7, Amyl Cinnamal, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.

• How well does this help prevent frizzy hair??2 Answers
Maica W.
GA
Garnier Fructis Style, Smooth Blow Dry, Anti Frizz Cream, is great for blowouts. It's infused with Argan Oil and helps get your hair extra smooth. I used it to blow dry my mom's hair before I flat ironed it. It protects hair up to 450 degrees, smells good, and isn't sticky. Garnier Fructis Style Smooth Blow Dry, Anti Frizz Cream, can be used on different textures of hair, and keeps hair frizz free, smooth, and shiny for up to 24 hours. It's not expensive and a little bit goes a long way. I have already recommended it to family and friends.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I wasn't impressed with this product and i was really disappointed by that. Usually Garnier products do well with my hair. This one didn't. My hair tends to get frizzy as the day wears on and this product though did pretty well when i dried it out initially, it didn't last. I'd say it took away 90% of my frizz when blow dried out. It also gave my hair more shine and look really pretty. That's why it got 3 stars because if I didn't move or go outside it would keep my hair looking amazing. Sadly that's not an option and as soon as i step out in the southern humidity it's like i didn't even apply any product...and it's possible to correct that issue. I have found a product that works well since this. I don't recommend this for anyone in a high humidity atmosphere but if you are in low humidity of not in conditions that exacerbate frizzy hair then this product would be great for you.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
I love all garnier products. This one especially helped tame my crazy frizz. I have thick hair and it really gets frizzy in the rain or summer months. I apply this lovely smelling oil after I shower and it makes my hair look sooo smoot
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I’ve use this a couple times and I’m not completely blown away. It’s not heavy in the hair so I can’t even tell I put it in my hair. It also cuts down on some of the frizz. I don’t think I would buy this again because I want to see more of difference.
Tiff N.
Eunice
I absolutely love this product!! About a month ago I tried the sampke I received in my walmart beauty box. I loked it so much I workes me sone online I use it in my hair routine now!! Great value!!
Megan☽ S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Perfect for frizzy hair. I use a little of this product before I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair. It also smells great which is of course a perk. Super long lasting!
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
I utilize this to help blow dry my hair. It works great in taming frizz and makes my thin hair feel hydrated and sleek. A small amount of product goes a long way - good amount of product for the price.
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
Smooth Blow Dry Anti-Frizz Cream helps you master your blowouts: easy, smooth and long-lasting.
with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco, helps achieve easy blowouts. No pulling, no tugging. Tames frizz for smooth & shiny results that lasts for 24 hours. Protects against heat damage.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
My hair hated this stuff, left it feeling sticky and dry. Pretty much did the opposite of what it claimed to do. I tried only using tiny amount of it and it still left my hair feeling bad. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Siannie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have mix emotions about this product I like it but then I don’t. It doesn’t work good for my hair when I use it to blow dry it but for some reason it works really good for when I leave my natural curls out and put some in.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How well does this help prevent frizzy hair??

back