BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I think I only paid a couple bucks with coupons for this hairspray and I’m glad that’s all I spent. It was just another hairspray in my opinion. It did smell good and used a pump but those are really the only positives for me. I dont like how sticky it is. I can’t touch my hair without feeling like I need to immediately wash my hands. And even though it’s labeled as a 4, I really have to apply quite a lot for it to actually hold my hair. I can sum this hairspray up in one word. Meh.
Shubhani S.
Dehradun
Good hairspray. Very strong. Will make your hair stay put for really long. Pleasant smell. Easy to use packaging.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
This is pretty much my go to hair spray whenever I use hair spray. It holds ok, I wouldn't say it's super long lasting, but it works and smells wonderful. It's good to use before heat styling to help hold it together, I will buy again and recommend to everyone.
Beatriz S.

This hair spray I really like because it moisturizes and leaves a pleasant scent. I use the line of shampoo and conditioner.
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
Left my hair really sticky and gross. Due to the grape seed extract, it also attracts flys like you wouldn't believe. No thanks
Kendra H.
I wasn't so sure about this product at first and I honestly still go back and forth with it. It isn't a horrible product just isn't my favorite.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
I love to spritz some of this in my hand and spread it over my hairstyle. It isn't hard or sticky but it keeps the frizz and flyaways down!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like the fact that this is a non-aero hairspray and I always like the Garnier scent, but unfortunately I didn't feel the hold was great with this product.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL
Used on self and it didn't go well. Used on a friend and it improved the life of her style greatly.
Izabel R.
Kingsland, GA
Great product good price keepsmy hair sleek and shiny and great hairspray for anyones hair perfect and recommend
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?