BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Angie A.
If you need a hairspray that gives you that Beach hair look , get holds and keeps hair smooth and not frisky this is the One for simply daily use an alternative to mouse or gel .
Miranda O.
Provo, UT
I like the texture of the product. Doesn't make my hair hard and it smells nice. I like that it's not aerosol. However, I hate hairspray and am shocked they haven't come up with better. But this is my favorite I have tried.
lizelot R.
I like this product, is very good one, and you can find it in almost every store. Works so good for curly hair.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like the fact that this is a non-aero hairspray and I always like the Garnier scent, but unfortunately I didn't feel the hold was great with this product.
kathie d.
Dorothy, NJ
This works well on my frizzy hair. Smells very nice also. I have thick hair and it keeps it in control. I use it to straighten my hair. it adds shine also.
Dalissa R.
Esse produto é maravilhoso ! Amei mto de ter usado ele , fez mto bem para meu cabelo ! Amei Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I love this product itself but my pump on the actual spray bottle sucks. The pump usually ends up breaking before my product is empty in the bottle
Cristina A.
Harrisonburg
I love this when I girls my hair. This leaves my hair strong and it stays well. My curls don't go away. The hair spray leaves it smooth and shine.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I like this hair spray because it's non aerosol. It holds pretty well too. The only thing I don't like is that it clogs the spray cap quite often.
Channon D.
I used this when I had the slew and shine shampoo and conditioner and oil treatment. It works pretty well. Holds well. Smells awesome. I like it.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?