BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Katrina A.
When I was in Florida and the Bahamas my curls ended up dying after an hour. I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity. I love Garnier Fructis products but this hairspray was not my favorite.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Didn't find this one worth it. Doesn't impart much shine and didn't really hold my style. It's affordable and smells nice, but Aussie is a better drug store value.
Rachel M.
Love how Garnier smells! That's probably the best part! I've moved on to another brand, but if all you want is something that smells good is Garnier. It's a little crunchy though. I don't think I'll buy it again.
Katlyn M.
Harrison Township
Been using this forever and always reliable. Totally would recommend using this for your hairspraying needs. Nothing can compare and it smells oddly good. I would make it a perfume if I could. That sounds weird.
This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy . I absolutely love it , and recommend it for everyone to use .
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
Use this to prevent flyaways without the traditional spray bottle that sprays way too much. Good product that gets the job done, but the spray nozzle easily pops off and becomes lost. Very effective. Would buy again if on sale.
Jazmyne G.
Garnier hair products always smell so good! Instant barrier against frizz. It’s a smooth hairspray that provides an ultra strong hold for frizz and fly always. Styles stays sleek and shines even in humidity!
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
My mom uses this product a lot and she loves it! She says it makes her hair stay the way she wants it to all day and no flyaways when she brushes her hair with it. Holds even the very next day.
Jessica S.
Wilmington , DE
This product leaves my hair wayyyy too sleek and shiny that I look like I need to wash it. But my hair is naturally oily anyway that this specific product is just too much for it to handle.
Marianna S.
Dedham, MA
I love the smell and that it is a non-aerosol (better for the environment). Great hold without being crunchy. The only downfall for me is that it spritzes on more in a stream than a mist.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?