BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Kaitlyn H.
Campbell, MO
My hair is naturally frizzy, so being able to obtain a nice wave is quite rare. However, this spray I use for scrunching my hair and it keeps my frizz under control all day. It smells great, which is always a plus, and compared to the other products I’ve tried it gives the longest lasting results and works beat with my diffuser!
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
This is pretty much my go to hair spray whenever I use hair spray. It holds ok, I wouldn't say it's super long lasting, but it works and smells wonderful. It's good to use before heat styling to help hold it together, I will buy again and recommend to everyone.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love the Garnier Frucis Sleek and Shine Hairspray for days when I need my hair to stay put, but don't want to feel weighed down with product. Helps keep my hair feeling great all day and prevents the frizz on even humid or rainy days!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I usually use aerosol hairspray because i like the way they hold my hair in place, but i gave this spray a try and it works really well it doesn't leave my hair sticky and gives me a lasting hold even in humid weather
Ali M.
Midland, TX
I would not recommend this to anyone. It gives my hair the weird sticky texture that is uncomfortable. Also, it smells like there is toxic chemicals in your hair. Lastly, it is not easy to wash out of your hair.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this hair spray. I was a bit hesitant to try this on my hair type, but this kept my hair sleek and looking luxurious when i straightened my natural hair! And this smells even more amazing! Would definitely expand to be inclusive with different oils for different hit types for heat protection!
Abby M.
I don't mind the price or the smell, I do tend to over use so that maybe my problem, but it got hard and crunchy, and patchy in my hair. It also made it look somewhat greasy, probably would not repurchase.
Billie D.
I like this product because it's in a bottle and you can spray on the areas of your hair that you want to syay in place and keeps your curls stay without the buildup of hair spray.
Maylee T.
This hairspray certainly worked well in keep the frizzy hair down and locked. The scent wasn't too strong simply the strange texture bothered my hands. The product does work very well it just depends on what kind of product one might prefer.
Katrina A.
When I was in Florida and the Bahamas my curls ended up dying after an hour. I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity. I love Garnier Fructis products but this hairspray was not my favorite.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?