BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
I liked this one because it didn't make my hair feel stiff. It was natural looking on my hair and has a good price compared to other alternatives. The scent is not too overpowerful.
Brittany R.
Mc Rae, GA
This product is perfect for me when I scrunch my hair, but when I straighten my hair I do not like to use it, as i feel it makes my hair wet and some what stiff. I do not like this product for when I curl my hair either, it weighs my hair down. But i do absolutely love to use this product when I scrunch my hair, braid, or pull my hair up in a pony tail, it is the perfect hair spray for that.
Jennifer T.
Ipswich, MA
Same slight fruity scent as all their other products, but without the stiff 80's hair feel. I would say though that I get more sleek than shine and my hair does feel greasy the next day. However if you need the hold, this does the job because nothing is more annoying on a hot day than having those wispy strands sneaking out of your pony tail and brushing against your face. Easy to find and reasonably priced. Also slim enough in which it can easily fit into the side pocket of your gym bag.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Love the smell and the hold is amazing! My hair doesn't feel sticky or heavy after applying and it holds throughout the day. The only down side is that the spray part can get a little build up since it's not an aerosol can so you have to wipe it clean after use to keep it from clogging. Other than that I love it.
anna n.
Livermore , CA
All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work. I was able to use the pump off a different hair product I had run out of but I was still highly disappointed in the quality! However, the smell is nice and I really like the amount of hold or provides and it adds a really nice shine to my hair
Julia G.
Miami FL
I use this hairspray with my wonder waves mousse from Garnier. I realize the product says sleek and shine, but I figure it tames down fizz well when styling my hair in tousled curls. It says that it contains bamboo to give the hair strength and anti-breakage. The smell is decent and it doesn't create lint as long as I don't spray it directly over my scalp. I'm not crazy about this hairspray but it's good for everyday use, curls and bump its included.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love garnier hair spray! I also got this product in aerosol but it was kinda sticky and the nozzle got clogged. It smells like many garnier products! very delicious and fruity. I like the non aerosol version of this product. Less sticky and better for environment!
Dina S.
I like this product, and that it does not turn white when I use it with heat. I sometimes spray my curlers with this before I go to bed, and it makes me have crisp curls and holds my style all day. it actually works on humid days or in the rain if I get slightly damp.
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
This smells so good and I need something that can travel. The hold lasts for hours and is perfect for setting after using a curling iron. My only complaint is the spray clogs kind of frequently. The product itself has a great hold without a crunchy dry feel.
Sasha S.
Worth the buy! Doesn't do a good job of holding exquisite styles or even a slicked back pony, but I usually use it to lock in my curls since mine usually drop within the hour. Smells heavenly but can sometimes leave my hair feeling a bit greasy.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?