BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Korey P.
My hair is VERY prone to frizz in the humid summer months. I use this product when my hair is down and wavy. I also use it to tame frizz when my hair is up in a ponytail. It's definitely affordable. I would recommend this to anyone with the same issues (pretty much everyone).
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
Garnier makes a great line of hair spray products that don't leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff. They have a great smell and the product leaves your hair feeling and smelling great all day without being stiff and hard to brush out at the end of the day.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM
The thing about the Garnier hairsprays is that they smell absolutely amazing. Having a product that doesn't irritate me means a lot. Whenever I run out, this is a product I will continue to repurchase, which means a lot as to how much I like this product.
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
It's crazy how good this hairspray is . It compares to others because this one is a thick spray . It's effective and it holds my hair down . It's a nice scent & it's like magic to my nose . I would love to buy this again but I haven't found it since it's always sold out !
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this spray I don't go to salon I always dye and style my hair at home and if you're like me you would love this it's a great product for the price it brings out shine in dull dry hair I love the way all garnier fructis range smells. Love it
Madyson F.
This is good product. it does everything i expect. it smells pretty nice, too. it lasts all day and doesn't fall out. it meets my expectations, and i have high expectations. it still has some room for improvements, but it's a good product.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I like this product. It helps with frizz but doesn’t make my hair feel or look hard. It is a good value and it is easy to find this product at most stores. It has a good smell to it and I would probably purchase again.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
This product didn't work on my thin, fine hair. It is a good price and smells great but it made my hair feel like their was so much product in it (made it heavy and didn't move naturally). I know it does work for other hair types but it didn't work for mine!
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm giving this a 4 star cause for me it's super good but sometimes for my family they just don't really like it cause it sticky on the hair a little but it did meet my expectations but ups work on the stickiness
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
I really like this product. Most hairsprays have a distinct smell, but this one doesn't bother me at all! It smells nice. It also helps my hair hold a curl much longer. I would recommend this product to others.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?