BY GARNIER

Anti-humidity protection for long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement. This smoothinghairspray wraps hair strands to create an instant barrier against frizz for an ultra strong hold that gives your hair shine and smoothness even with moistur in the air, all day, every day.

• ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO ...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "All in all it's a pretty good hairspray but I personally prefer aero cans and the pump on my broke or something so the pump wouldn't actually work." in 1 review
  • "I think the only reason I would recommend this product is for the anti-humidity." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I use it for when I straighten my hair it holds my volume and it adds so much shine to my hair without making it greasy ." in 1 review
Brandi S.
I like this spray because it’s comparable to the spritz spray we used to use back in the day to help your hair have a great hold. It has a great hold however I hate the fact that the product build up make the top not pump back up. Also the concentration nozzle sprays a stream instead of a mist.
Laura D.
My absolute favorite hair product to use I love love the way it leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth after using heated hairstyling tools best part about it is its affordable and can be picked up at my local Wal-Mart or CVS
Filzah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I find this hairspray a little more tedious than others I’ve used, it goes on pretty tacky and since it’s not aerosol it’s a pretty concentrated application. It definitely does the job but I probably wouldn’t purchase again given other options.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I used this product a long time ago I liked it it’s smells nice easy to apply soft on the hair I recommend it it’s a value to u can get it at Walmart I well probably buy it agin . Hope this helps u guys out .
Genevieve H.
I don't love the pump on this product, but the spray is okay. The product itself works well, and it's environmentally friendly, but I do prefer the aerosol sprays, as bad as they are for the environment. I would recommend it if you don't mind having a pump, because it works well.
Katie C.
Charlotte, NC
I think I wanted this to be as good as an aerosol hairspray. It just doesn't have the same range. The actual product does seem to hold the hair it gets to in place, but it can be hard and more concentrated than the range of aerosol used. I don't think I would buy this again.
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
Love the smell of Garnier products, I use this for daily hold but its not great if you wants big voluminous hair at the end of the night. I got this because it's affordable and makes my hair smell great and also leave my hair with a shiny finish.
Andrea B.
Watauga, TX
My daughter has beautiful naturally curly hair. She had trouble with her hair becoming frizzy and completely unmanageable. We purchased the Garnier Sleek and Shine. Her hair has benzine more manageable and her blonde hair looks amazing with this product in her hair. She has gone from pulling her hair up into a ponytail every day to wearing it down.
Rama S.
Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine. System provides frizz control even in humidity*.
PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno el producto me ayuda a tener mas duración y fijación en los peinados que me realice, solo que no suele darme fijación por el resto del día en lugar de otro tipo de lacas, el aroma es agradable y aporta mayor volumen.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA EL CABELLO BLANCO CUANDO SE SECA COMO SI FUERA CASPA?