Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream

BY GARNIER

Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair. new formula. argan oil from Morocco and apricot. intense smoothing for long-lasting frizz control and shine. Want a smooth look and frizz-control that lasts? Get our ultimate sleek. The formula with argan oil from Morocco and apricot soaks deep into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Proven to Perform: see more...

• Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometim...23 Answers
  • For those with very thick hair does this product really leave you...14 Answers
  • Does help with styling your hair?11 Answers
  • "I Love How It Leaves My Hair, It Tames The Frizz & It Prevents My Hair From Going Super Crazy, Especially Since I Have Curly Hair." in 38 reviews
  • "Best hands down this is the best for any type of hair it smells great leaving your hair feeling nice and soft n looking heathly because it does repair your hair " in 19 reviews
  • "always use it on my dry ends little goes a long way for sure but it smells good and leave my frizzy areas more manageable!" in 16 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down my hair feels like silk and yes a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way making the bottle last a long time." in 11 reviews
Marisa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While shopping Target, I saw how inexpensive this cream was and figured I'd give it a try. I was disappointed to see how it made my hair feel. My hair was sticky and tack from the cream and continued to make my hair greasy. I ended up washing my hair with clarifying shampoo to try and get it all out right away, not something I'll purchase again and I didn't feel bad throwing it away since it was so cheap.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Garnier products and how it is distinct, unique smell. I have very frizzy, dry, coarse hair and live in the desert - so it's very hard for me to find products that work long term. This product is an ok leave in conditioner, I've had better results with others. It is a bit thicker consistency, about the same as their conditioners. I personally would say it's a medium leave in conditioner. It makes my hair smell awesome and gives it a great shine. What I didn't like about it is it kept my frizzies down, but only for a few hours. Also I felt after a few hours, it dried up and left my hair feeling brittle and dry. Might just be my type of hair. If you do try this, I would recommend only using it on wet or damp hair RIGHT out of the shower - seemed to have better results and more control that way.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be my favorite hair product! Garnier fructis sleek and shine intensely smooth leave in conditioner is the bomb!!! Literally leaves you hair feeling amazing! I like to use this since my hair has been colored so many times and definitely helps bring my hair to being healthy and feeling great!
This is such a great product and the smell is amazing too. This is definitely something you wanna try if you haven’t!
Daniela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product and live for it! It's so hard to find a good product for curly hair that will tame the frizz, keep your curls intact, and also not weigh them down so much. I used to use moose which used to make my hair crunchy and would weigh it down. I found this, which is a leave in conditioner, and I've never used anything else ever since! My curls are curlier than ever as well! It smells delicious, makes your hair soft, tames the frizz more than any other product, and it's soooo affordable!! I can't say enough good things about this product. I'm so happy that I accidentally ran into this product!! I used to consider my hair to be wavy but it's now definitely curly! :))
Shontae B.
Bryan
I love this product it does a great job with course natural hair. It nurtures and stretches the hair, leaving it with shine and bounce.It and Cantu are the go to for African American hair. It worked great on my hair. After a deep conditioning with a heat cap the moisture last all week until my next wash. The best part is that it smells amazing! I will keep this in my hair stash. I want to try other products now too.
Alyssa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells first of all. I use it on my daughters hair after she bathes since she is too small for conditioner and it leaves her hair so soft and smooth. I notice less tangles in her hair while using this product as well.
April D.
Livingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good especially for the amount of product you get at the price range it's at! There is four females in my home including me and it has taken us over 6 months to even make it even halfway through the bottle. The one piece of advice that I will give on the product is that less is definitely more!!!! If you go full on and put alot in your hair at once you will end up with hair in worse shape and more greasy than before you washed it! However, when put in and worked through hair correctly this product works the way it says it does!!!
Asia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have greasy roots so it's hard for me to find hair products that work and don't grease up my scalp. This is one of those products that helps out so much in the winter. I have straight hair that loves to become staticky in the winter no matter what type of conditioner I use in the shower. I use a small amount (dime to nickel size) and brush it through the bottom ends if my hair. I've never gone to any other leave in conditioner, that's how good this one is!!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is alright. I have very frizzy hair and it’s dark. It does not work as well as I anticipated. My girlfriend uses it religiously but for me it’s not that great working for me. I’m not a fan of the smell either. I mean it works good buttttt it doesn’t control the frizz at all which is a big problem for my hair
Karen B.
I first tried this product after being hospitalized for 7 days without being able to wash my hair. My aunt brought this to me in the hospital and I was amazed. My hair was knotted up so badly and by using a lot of this i was able to untangle my hair with minimum breakage. Now i use it on a daily basis, only using a small amount to compliment my many hairstyles.
Katie M.
Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometimes leave in products can make my hair appear greasy a lot faster
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for frizzy and curly hair?
Zariah L.
San Francisco, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I've never tried this leave in conditioner. Does it work? Does it leave your hair oily?
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those with very thick hair does this product really leave your hair feeling less frizzy and soft?