BY GARNIER #18 in Styling Products

Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair. new formula. argan oil from Morocco and apricot. intense smoothing for long-lasting frizz control and shine. Want a smooth look and frizz-control that lasts? Get our ultimate sleek. The formula with argan oil from Morocco and apricot soaks deep into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Proven to Perform: see more...

• Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometim...23 Answers
  • For those with very thick hair does this product really leave you...14 Answers
  • Does help with styling your hair?11 Answers
  • "I Love How It Leaves My Hair, It Tames The Frizz & It Prevents My Hair From Going Super Crazy, Especially Since I Have Curly Hair." in 38 reviews
  • "Best hands down this is the best for any type of hair it smells great leaving your hair feeling nice and soft n looking heathly because it does repair your hair " in 19 reviews
  • "I give it a B-, the price definitely gets you the same results, its not my favorite leave in, however like all fructis products it smells amaZing!" in 11 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down my hair feels like silk and yes a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way making the bottle last a long time." in 11 reviews
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is truly amazing! It’s affordable but works just as well as a top shelf leave in hair conditioner. It smells amazing and does not leave hair flat or greasy. It’s moisturizing and smells amazing. It can be purchased at any drugstore or Walmart/target or grocery store. A little bit goes a long way and it’s helped significantly repair my damaged, color treated hair. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Review for: Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioning Cream 10.2 oz more...
I never really love this item, but keep repurchasing it. It doesn't do wonders for my hair. I don't like the smell that much. The price is perfect though. It works well enough where my hair doesn't look crazy, and is affordable enough where I can still save a little bit. And there are always coupons available for this. My favorite hair product of all time is another Garnier Morrocoan Argan oil product that I can't find anymore. :(
Krystal M.
[product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-intensely-smooth-leave-in-conditioning-cream] This product is amazing! I usually put it on right after I get out of the shower and it leaves my hair amazing and super smooth!!! Smells great too!!! [product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-intensely-smooth-leave-in-conditioning-cream]
Marisa E.
While shopping Target, I saw how inexpensive this cream was and figured I'd give it a try. I was disappointed to see how it made my hair feel. My hair was sticky and tack from the cream and continued to make my hair greasy. I ended up washing my hair with clarifying shampoo to try and get it all out right away, not something I'll purchase again and I didn't feel bad throwing it away since it was so cheap.
Damian M.
locust grove
Review for: Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioning Cream 10.2 oz more...
This conditioner worked like a dream. It was perfect for my hair it prevented frizz without being stiff or uncomfortable leaving my hair still touchable. Then only issue I had no issues it did exactly what it said it would. A really cool thing was how I could use it with wet and dry hair even though my hair doesn't usually work with products while it's dry.
Alexis P.
This stuff is wonderful! I have very long wavy hair. I love my waves but I have been having an issue with frizz lately. Someone online said she used this on her curls and they looked beautiful. I started using this and it makes my hair look so much smoother. I have had a lot of people compliment my hair since I started using this. It works great and smells awesome!
Areli C.
I’m in love with this product is just great my hair was very frizzy and dry. I decided to give it a try and I used every 3-4 days is just incredible, my hair is not frizzy any more the smell is good and my hair doesn’t feel dry I will keep using it and recommend it to my friends;)
Yindra S.
Houston
Review for: Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioning Cream 10.2 oz more...
I've used this for years when I step out of the shower after washing my hair since its designed as a stay-in hair conditioner. Its mild enough to leave in the hair providing nutrients and strengthening hair. Research this product yourself and I think you'll agree. [product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-intensely-smooth-leave-in-conditioning-cream]
Nka k.
Charleston
Review for: Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioning Cream 10.2 oz more...
I love all of Garniers products there quality is unbelievable.
It's definitely worth the price.
This leave in conditioner is wonderful. Smells so good. And lives my hair so soft and Beautiful.

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner Sleek/Shine 10.2 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Julie O.
Kennett
This product does deliver a sleek and shiny head of hair.  My fine, straight hair has some frizz due to coloring, curling irons, etc.  The smell is terrific, yet my does feel "tacky" or sticky after use.  I especially like to use this cream on my bangs as it makes my bangs stay in place with no fly-aways! I keep this product on hand for winter time use--no static!

Katie M.
Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometimes leave in products can make my hair appear greasy a lot faster
Danielle B.
Is this good for frizzy and curly hair?
Zariah L.
San Francisco, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
For those with very thick hair does this product really leave your hair feeling less frizzy and soft?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I've never tried this leave in conditioner. Does it work? Does it leave your hair oily?