BY GARNIER

Sleek & Shine HairsprayWant ultra smooth hair with all-day anti-frizz protection? Sleek & shine hairspray is a smoothing hairspray that provides an ultra-strong flexible hold and an invisible shield against frizz. With 24-hour hold and anti-humidity... see more...

Magdelyn I.
Lee
The Best! Hands down! I love mostly all Garnier products but this one is one that can not miss out of all my products.
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great product to use for those stray hairs. Great product for the price. Will buy again.
Anna S.
Mahwah
I really like that! Nice hold good work and a really nice smell. It’s not like super sticky but gives the hair a nice hold.
Calen E.
I have such a hard time with finding good hair sprays that hold because my hair is so heavy it falls out of any kind of curl. This is the only spray I've found that will hold my style and also leave my hair feeling touchable instead of crunchy. I've been using this spray for a few years now and I don't plan on changing that!
rosil g.
Jamaica
Nice hair spray its light weight and doesn't leave hair flaky. It last for at least 10 hours from day to evening. It has a light fragrance and doesnt weigh the hair down. My hair is fine and it didnt mot leave it with any white residue.  I would recommend this product.

Walmart