Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist 24 Hr Finish

BY GARNIER

Style and protect! Get a 48 hour straight finish and heat protection for the perfect sleek style with Garnier® Fructis® Style Flat Iron Perfector™ Straightening Mist.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

This powerful paraben-free flat iron spray with Argan Oil from Morocco provides heat protection from your styling tools, while taming frizz to seal in smoothness and shine for a lasting, sleek finish.

GET INSPIRED!

Create an "Ironed Straight" look: Lightly mist over 2-inch wide sections of dry hair. Pass flat iron over each section, moving from roots to ends. To achieve smooth perfection, start by blow-drying damp hair after applying Garnier® Fructis® Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk.

For more looks, tips and fun visit our Style Hub.

• I recommended thus, is sooo good👍❤ Garnier Fruct... Be the first to answer!
  • Looking for a good Heat Protectant. Any suggestion? !?Is this one...3 Answers
  • Works well it does not leave my hair sticky has a nice smell comm...1 Answers
  • "While it smells good, I don't use it very much compared to my salon brand heat protectant that seems to actually work better " in 14 reviews
  • "The Garnier brand smells great, doesn't leave my hair with a weird sticky feeling (like the other did), gives me a nice healthy shine and isn't going to break the bank!" in 12 reviews
  • "works great and does do its job but i feel like if you spray to much it makes your hair kind of hard other than that this is what i use every time i straighten/ blow dry/ curl or crimp my hair." in 11 reviews
  • "I am the kind of person that doesn't like to put heat on my hair but with this product which i've been using for a long time now, it doesn't make your hair greasy and it gives your hair a smooth shine after running the straightener over it." in 8 reviews
  • "this product smells good and makes your hair look shinny and feels smooth after straightening it i always buy this product works perfect helps the frizz too " in 7 reviews
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I found this product while I was looking for a different flat iron product and decided to try this out since the one I wanted wasn’t in the store I was at. I thought the under $4 price was pretty reasonable as long as it worked, which I did have some doubts. Once I tried this product I was completely sold on it and will continue to purchase this over what I was looking for. The straight, sleekness of my hair lasted for two days and two nights which does not normally happen with my hair. My hair is color treated and is normally a crazy wavy frizzy style which I have to take a flat iron too frequently. After trying this, my iron used decreased and I loved that. The smell is really good and even though you apply it right before straightening, it still leaves my hair feeling soft. I will definitely tell everyone I know that would benefit from this about this product.
Jordan E.
Charleston, WV
I tried Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist, and it defiantly did the trick!
As I have many other flat iron sprays, garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist held up. It Smells great, keeps your hair soft & manageable. For best results, Once you spray, it’s best to flat iron immediately after, as suggested in the directions. I noticed flat ironing after I sprayed the prouduct on it keeps it sleek and soft. When I waited to long and it dried it seemed to be a bit to frizzy. So again, spray to dampness and flatiron. Came out great!! With this product, I feel it was easier to flat iron my hair. I will definitely buy this product once I run out.
Ariana d.
Boston, MA
I am super thrilled with this product! I don't straighten my hair that often, unless I want pin-straight strands. The other night I thought that I would give it a try and wow, what a pleasant surprise! It has totally changed my attitude towards straight ironing. I was previously using Tresemme heat protectant and I always felt a residue afterwards and some dryness, so I thought that all heat protectants were similar. Obviously I was wrong. After use, my strands were shiny, soft, and held my flyways in place (a true test), AND my hair looked great the next day!

I received a sample of this product from Influenster for testing, but opinions are solely my own.
Angela S.
Blue Springs, MO
I love the smell of this product and the way it leaves my dry fragile hair looking and smooth and healthy even after all of the heat I use on it.  After blow drying my hair I apply the Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening mist in sections as I flat iron my hair.  I noticed it also stays nice and smooth between washes as I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week.  This is a sponsored post; Influenster provided Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist  to me as a member of Influenster.
Ilda V.
Moline , IL
This most works wonders! I would straighten my hair, and it would look half straighten, and all frizzy👎 Until I contacted Garnier, and they recommended me the Flat Iron Perfect, and I was absolutely amazed! On the other hand, there products are so inexpensive! Contact Garnier to get recommended products specifically for your hair type! Let them know I sent you there. My name is Ilda Villagómez. I won't be getting money in exchange nor is this sponsored by them. I just love Garnier now
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
This Garnier Flat Iron Straightening Mist is amazing. Not only does it smell wonderful, it leaves my locks looking and feeling beautiful all day. I use it while I am straightening my hair. I do not spray the roots, just to avoid any unnecessary greasy look. I spray in sections and start in the middle and spray downward. I leaves my hair looking healthy, shiny and just straight-up beautiful all day long. I am in love with this product! I did receive a free product for testing!
Kirstian S.
This is my go-to flat iron spray when I cannot get my hands on rusk-thermal-flat-iron-spray-8.8-oz..
It works wonders on my thick wavy hair and leaves it smooth and tamed. I love that it does not leave behind any residue or make my hair feel greasy.
To get a a better affect, I use it along with other Sleek & Shine products like the [product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-anti-humidity-smoothing-milk] and [product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-anti-humidity-hairspray].
Sarah G.
Crofton, MD
I thought owned a flatiron still but after I thought about it
I remembered my daughter tried to flatiron her Barbie’s hair with it and Barbie
with my flatiron attached to it ended up in the trash (damn plastic hair melted
right to it) and I never replaced it.  I
ended up using my hairdryer to “flat iron” my hair instead.  This product worked well with the hairdryer
and will be my go to product when I do fully straighten my hair.  Keeps it smooth and healthy looking and flyways
to a minimum, especially during these colder months when hair tends to have a
lot of static.  More than likely I will
purchase it when my sample runs out because a little goes a long way for me and
the price point seems fair.  Lastly, it
smells great!   I received a sample of Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine
Glossing Spray as a complimentary sample to try for testing. #GarnierStyle, #contest, #Complimentary
Merrissa D.
This Straightening Mist Is Phenomenal. My Hair Is Fairly Thick, Long, Wavy + Dirty Blonde, This Product Smells Awesome + I Have Already Seen A Difference When Using This When I Straighten My Hair. Before Ever Using This Product My Hair Would Be Fried At The Ends And Split Like Crazy - Not Since Using This Protecting Mist! So Happy Influenster Introduced Me To This For Free, This Is Something I Will No Doubt Continue To Use.
Erika N.
Columbia, MO
Really loved this product because it did a good job of protecting my hair from the heat of a flat iron. One of my only issues with the product was with the bottle and being able to push the spray out. I assume this is due to how thick the spray is. I would use it again but I wouldn't recommend it for my arthritic mother because the manufacturing of the bottle, and the difficulty of trying to get the spray out.
Nicole P.
Rossville, GA
Does this product leave hair oily?
evelise n.
Hey. So i don't know if i should buy this heat protector if it might be a bad one. I don't always flat iron my hair because I'm scared if i burn it or something bad happens. So i want to know if this is worth it?
Lesli M.
Is this good I want to try it but a lot of the ones I try I really didn't like it
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
Does this protect your hair from damaging when you flat ironing
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
Does this straightening mist leave you hair feeling oily?