BY GARNIER #49 in Hairspray

Introducing our Sleek Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray! Get instant smoothing, shine, flyaway and frizz resistance and humidity control all in one.

How Does It Work: This innovative serum spray, with argan oil from Morocco, smoothes and fights frizz for lots of shine without weighing hair down.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. C52705/1

Usage: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray lightly over dry hair.

Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray
  • "All this managed to achieve was to make my freshly washed and blown out hair look greasy." in 1 review
  • "makes your hair shiny and works wonders in your hair." in 1 review
Danielle C.
I haven't used this exact product in this packaging but I have used it in the pump like the other ones that Garnier has. It is a very good serum I have been using it for almost a year now and I have one of the smaller bottles and I still have a little bit less than half of it. It works very well it makes my hair very smooth and soft. It also has a pleasant smell and lasts for a long time.
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
This was the main staple product of our household until we switched to keratin and healing range of hair care products. This product can be used with the flat iron and gives nice boost to dull and frizzy hairs. I have often hear my friends complaining that it was way too greasy for them, but if you used and style it properly it would last for more than a day if hairs aren’t washed.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I like the smell of these products but sometime it' s hut and miss with this brand. This product definitley worked but it make my hair feel very heavy and I noticed my hair starting to get a little too oily. Definitley room for inprovement. This brand launches so many products at the same time it seems like they are more concerned with quanity rather then quality.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Not a big fan of this. It didn't do much for my hair, but make it crunchy. Even for the price, it's definitely not worth it. I only used this 3 times, just so I could give it a chance. All 3 times I used it, I had to wash my hair sooner, cause it was oily, n greasy the very next day. I usually can go e days before I wash my hair again. My hair is really long, so I try to wait 3 days before washing my hair.
Kim O.
I tried this for the first time the other day on my freshly straightened hair and I really like how it smoothed down my frizz and gave a little shine to my hair. It didn't make it greasy or weigh it down, which I appreciate because my hair is on the finer side and can be easily made greasy.
Angel R.
this stuff is really great on my hair! Makes it soft , when usually my hair is dry and brittle. I’m a natural blonde but I color my hair Brown. It’s an excellent price and very long lasting as you don’t need to use much. I would absolutely recommend to others as any other garnier product!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Garnier hair products are transformational! This hair treatment is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
Kelsey G.
Chattanooga, TN
It works well, when it wants to. Most of the time it works with my hair very well, but sometimes it just doesn’t. My hair is very curly and frizzes I need something that can combat that issue. As well as leaving it soft to the touch. I’ll be happy once I find that product
🌸KayLee🌼 L.
Bremerton
I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair silky and shiny and gives it a nice glow and glassy look. I had damaged and dry hair and when I used it, it really improved the texture and silky feel of my hair. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
I like this product a lot, I use this on my color treated hair and it does the trick. It leaves my hair silky and shiny which is something that I need because my hair is heavily bleached and often feels dry and lifeless. So this gives my hair the boost of life that it needs!
Melissa B.
Is it better to use before,or after styling?
Gia J.
How is this for curly hair? Does it weigh down hair at all when applying it? It looks like a dry moose I used to use that would build up in my hair
Crystal P.
How I can apply this?
Jumanah S.
Does this product really help ?
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Is this the same as the Sleek n Shine in the pump, just a spray version?Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray