BeautyHair Styling ProductsGarnier
Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray

Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray

Introducing our Sleek Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray! Get instant smoothing, shine, flyaway and frizz resistance and humidity control all in one.

How Does It Work: This innovative serum spray, with argan oil from Morocco, smoothes and fights frizz for lots of shine without weighing hair down.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. C52705/1

Usage: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray lightly over dry hair.

MaKes you feel fresh? I always enjoy using this shampoo
Is the formula sticky?
i have a question, does this hair spray actually hold your shape? i hear so many different opinions on it!
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
All this managed to achieve was to make my freshly washed and blown out hair look greasy.in reviews
makes your hair shiny and works wonders in your hair.in reviews
Marta G.
Worked well for my frizzy hair. I liked that it was not greasy to the touch, helped detangle, and the smell is amazing like all Garnier profucts I have tried before this one.
KayLee L.
Bremerton
I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair silky and shiny and gives it a nice glow and glassy look. I had damaged and dry hair and when I used it, it really improved the texture and silky feel of my hair. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray
Charity H.
Umatilla, FL
I have very long wavy hair that is damaged, has split ends and fly-aways but with this serum spray my hair instantly looks sleek and shiny. It helps tame my frizzy ends and also smooths out any fly-aways I have. You have to be careful when using this though because a little goes a long way. If you use too much your hair can end up looking greasy. I will definitely keep buying this since and works so good and is very affordable.
mandy M.
Kouts indiana
I love this product it !less my hair feel great and look great. The only problem I can not find it anymore...
Teresa D.
Worked amazing and I have super curly hair! Also used on my twin girls hair and there hair is curly and very long! Love this product
Brittiny G.
Grayson
This isn't my favorite product ever, but I do recommend it. Compared to a lot of other brands I'd say it's of good value & not to pricey. I think it' very effective. So, I do absolutely recommend. But like I said, not my favorite.
Yury P.
windsor ct
Super excited products 100% recommendation my hair super nice pretty thanks Garnier
Josey J.
Nice in the hair . Not to soft not to hard . Doesn’t leave hair hard and crunchy . Leaves a smith look to the style of hair and looks great
Alexia W.
Massillon, Ohio
This stuff works pretty well. It makes my hair really shiny and soft. I can only find it at target though which makes it a little more expensive but still affordable. I only use it twice awake because of how fast it goes. Wish there was more in the bottle.
Jocelyn C.
Bronx, NY
Flipping fantastic. I have dry hair and this makes my hair so shiny and easy to work with
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie M.