Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Ultra Strong Hairspray uploaded by Emily A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Style.
Sleek & shine.
New.
Anti-humidity hairspray.
All-day humidity resistance.
With natural bamboo extract.
Provides bounce-back hold.
Ultra strong. see more...

Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hairspray. I like that it is non aerosol so it doesn’t make my hair crunchy. It lasts really long and keeps the hair in place. The only thing I had a problem with was the nozzle because it stopped working properly. So what I did was I poured some into an empty bottle and sprayed it like that.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this is pretty good. I live in the south in a super humid area, and a product really better work well if it touts itself as an anti-humidity hairspray. But it's easy to find at the drugstore or grocery store, and has a really nice scent
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hairspray. I like that it isn't aerosol. I prefer this hairspray in this bottle. It smells great. It is a great drugstore brand hairspray. However, I had to throw out an almost new bottle last time I got it, and it wasn't the first time. It gets clogged easily. Usually I can clean out the pump and tube, but no such luck this time. Garnier, fix this problem, because I like the product itself in the spray bottle form.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously LOVE this hairspray. It's amazing. I think what I love most about it is that the first ingredient is water, not alcohol, so this product will not dry out your hair causing more damage. I find it is really easy to use and not too strong, but still holds my flyaways in place and keeps my curls all day.
Nina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to apply this Garnier hairspray to my color treated blonde hair last summer and it was OK. It was giving my hair some nice shine and sleek. I didn't like its very stronge smell and also, if I applyied too much by mistake, my hair would get like crunchy. So, for me, it is OK product, nothing special that I could not live without.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff works great for all day curls during hot summer days. I use it to keep my hair tame and it smells great. I have always loved the way Garnier smells and did I forget to mention, this hairspray doesnt weigh your hair down either.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray I use when I go to curl my hair with the iron. Before using the iron I apply a little spray on the hair and then quickly I make the curls with the iron. It is a little hard but as the hours go by the curls are loosened
So so strong
Erin M.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this hairspray, and I will never go to another brand. Living in FL, the humidity here is insane. This product allows my hair to stay sleek and shinny without going frizzy, and I don't feel like my hair is a rock from the hairspray. It smells great, and it's very easy to brush out/wash out
Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I would say this is a pretty decent hairspray. It holds my hair (thin, long) in place fairly well, and never feels crunchy or gross. It smells good too, and I usually buy this brand everytime I need hairspray. It comes in different levels of strength, I would go with level 5 (the max)
brooke m.
i actually really really like this one. the scent to it smells amazing. it leaves my hair so shiny for so long and i don't have to keep reapplying it and its wicked effective. i would totally recommend it to others
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
Que olor tiene ?que calificacion le dan de el 1 al 10 y para que tipo de cabello es