BY GARNIER #8 in Hair Gel

24H frizz resistance and smoothness

Get 24 hour sleek! Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk tames frizz and fights humidity to keep hair smooth and silky.

How Does It Work
This powerful paraben-free smoothing milk, with argan oil from Morocco, fights humidity and combats frizz to smooth and tame unruly hair without weighing it down. 24H frizz resistance and smoothing!

How to Use:

Squeeze milk into hands and apply to slightly damp or dry hair. Work from ends to roots and blow-dry.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract.

Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or who's hair gets frizzy in the humid weather after styling." in 7 reviews
  • "Other than the fact that it smells great, it also is very light, doesn't weigh the hair down, distributes throughout the hair very easily and does not take forever to dry." in 6 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this is the ONLY product (especially for $3.00) that provides crunch-free, frizz-free results." in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff works great to smooth out frizz that comes naturally (my hair is always super frizzy)." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very dry hair due to constant coloring and use of hot irons, and using this product has made my hair feel like my hair has no damage whatsoever." in 5 reviews
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is actually a really great, affordable anti-frizz product. I put about a dime or nickel sized amount on my wet hair when I get out of the shower and rub it throughout. Then I comb my hair and use my normal curling product and let air dry. My curls come out soft, and the frizz is really kept to a minimum. I was pretty surprised because I have a hard time finding frizz products that really work and don't leave my hair greasy or crunchy. It smells really nice and is super lightweight and creamy, not sticky at all. I highly recommend giving this a try, especially since it is very inexpensive.
Brianna D.
Spring Glen, PA
This Garnier product was not as expected. I have very textured, wavy hair that tends to get very frizzy after just being freshly washed and air dried and I tried this stuff a few times but I found it to be very disappointing. It did not calm the frizziness down at all for me. I have not used this product ever since. Some people say it works great for them but I found myself to be very dissatisfied with this product. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
Paige C.
This product is good in the winter months. My hair gets static cling and this right out of the shower or on dry hair helps keep it at bay. Since I have fine hair, but a lot of it, it's hard to find products that don't make my hair heavy. If I use a small amount and direct it on mostly the mid shaft to ends of my hair it is very lightweight. Don't go too heavy handed with this stuff!
Lidia B.
Baltimore, MD
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk is a must-have for anyone with frizzy or dry hair! I use this ever time I get out of the shower and just squeeze a dime sized amount onto my hand and brush it through my damp hair. It never leaves any residue and leaves my hair smooth and soft without any frizz!
avani p.
This product smells so great. It does a great job and smoothing my hair down. For me, I use it right after I wash my hair and it is being airdried. The smell is soo good, you should totally try this out if you want a new hair product and especially if your hair is rather frizzy like mine!
Shiraune S.
Racine, WI
My hair usually loses any battle with humidity. But this milk actually helped me keep my hair from horribly frizzing up the next day. I was shocked because usually by the time I finish flat ironing the second half of my hair on my head, the first half has started frizzing up already. Not so with this product. My hair still reverts a little, but not into a huge fluffy Afro like it usually does (which defeats the purpose of flat ironing). The price is super affordable as well. It smells great and doesn’t leave my strands sticky.
Genesis G.
This product smells amazing! It’s super cheap, and I swear by it! I have very poofy curly hair, and when I use this when I straighten my hair it holds to its claims! Love this stuff! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone!
Haley R.
Murray, KY
Wonderful! I use it every time I get out of the shower. I brush my hair, apply about a dime-size amount into my hand, and comb it through my damp hair. It works like a dream to keep my frizz at bay! I would definitely recommend!
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
I used to live in Kansas and I was not prepared for the humidity because I wasn't used to living in a place where humidity was a problem. So i decided to try this product because it was a good price for my budget. This product changed my hair from being a frizzy mess to be clean and smooth even in the worst humidity. I used the product in two ways and both worked very well! It works well when worked into damp hair. It also works great in smaller amounts when worked through dry hair.
Alexis F.
Dale City
This is my all time favorite product to use on my hair. It really helps with making my hair smooth and taming my frizzy curly hair. I would highly recommend this product if you want shinier, healthier looking hair.
Carina O.
Does this actually help manage frizz?
Robin D.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair gets oily pretty easily so I need something lightweight.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
Sometimes here where i live the weather is all over the place and it doesn't works with my hair, it's always very frizzy. Has anyone tried this? Will it really control my frizzy hair no matter what??
Becky C.
baxter, KY
I use the liquid oil from Garnier but I haven't tried this product. Do they smell similar? I love the smell of this brand.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have a gel in this smoothing milk