BY GARNIER

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. Smooth, Styled Hair- Even With Moisture In Then Air!  Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine With Fruit Micro-Waxes Wraps Hair Strands With Humidity-Resistant Formulas.  Hair Stays Smooth And Manageable With Frizz Control And Long-Lasting Shine.Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine. Innovations & Ingredients. With Fruit Micro-Waxes. Instant Smoothing & Frizz Control. Seals out Humidity an. see more...

Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or who's hair gets frizzy in the humid weather after styling." in 7 reviews
  • "This stuff works great to smooth out frizz that comes naturally (my hair is always super frizzy)." in 6 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this is the ONLY product (especially for $3.00) that provides crunch-free, frizz-free results." in 6 reviews
  • "Other than the fact that it smells great, it also is very light, doesn't weigh the hair down, distributes throughout the hair very easily and does not take forever to dry." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very dry hair due to constant coloring and use of hot irons, and using this product has made my hair feel like my hair has no damage whatsoever." in 5 reviews
Shiraune S.
Racine, WI
My hair usually loses any battle with humidity. But this milk actually helped me keep my hair from horribly frizzing up the next day. I was shocked because usually by the time I finish flat ironing the second half of my hair on my head, the first half has started frizzing up already. Not so with this product. My hair still reverts a little, but not into a huge fluffy Afro like it usually does (which defeats the purpose of flat ironing). The price is super affordable as well. It smells great and doesn’t leave my strands sticky.
Bekah T.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk more...
This product works wonders on my extremely hard to handle static-filled hair during the winter. It keeps my hair controlled and on top of that it smells amazing! It is very affordable and is long lasting as a little goes a long way!
Carly Rose W.
Boston, MA
I've used this product for over 10 years now, and yes, it's the same one. I have very thin strands of hair, but a lot of it, and it is super prone to humidity provoked disasters. This product smells great and is light weight, so you don't feel bad putting a bunch of it in your hair to make it look smooth and sleek. I like to mix it with a little argan oil just to make my hair a tad shinier on the ends, but other than that, theres nothing I would change.
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
I used to live in Kansas and I was not prepared for the humidity because I wasn't used to living in a place where humidity was a problem. So i decided to try this product because it was a good price for my budget. This product changed my hair from being a frizzy mess to be clean and smooth even in the worst humidity. I used the product in two ways and both worked very well! It works well when worked into damp hair. It also works great in smaller amounts when worked through dry hair.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
I have thin, naturally curly hair and I try to use heat as little as possible to avoid damage. I used this a few times as a leave in product and it was just too much for my hair and left it feeling really oily. It helped with frizz for sure, but I think my hair’s just too thin for it.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I love this smoothing milk. It's quite versatile, as it works very well on a wide variety of hair types and concerns, and It is a little easier to manage than a smoothing oil. I have long, average thickness, straight, frizzy hair. My hair concerns are heat damage, split ends, and general frizzyness, but i need a product that won't weigh my hair down. This smoothing milk is perfect for me. Powered by Argan oil, which keeps hair hydrated and starts the healing process on damaged hair, Sleek and Shine works with fruit micro-waxes that wrap around each strand of hair with humidity-resistant formulas. Hair stays smooth all day, with noticeable frizz control and long-lasting shine. There are various different ways you can use this product, depending on your own hair and the results you're looking for. I, personally apply on damp, towel dried, or slightly blow dried hair, right before blow drying. I find that doing this practically eliminates the need to straighten, if i happen to be in a rush that day. My hair ends up bouncy as well as smooth, without being the least bit greasy. If i am going to straighten my hair for even more control, i will take the extra step of applying directly after blow drying (almost dry. I never blow dry my hair completely dry.) and right before straightening, to only the ends up until about half way to my roots (product should never reach the roots.) This is the technique i use with most smoothing products to tackle frizz and add shine, while still allowing for my natural volume, and it is KEY to making this particular formula work for my hair. Only a small amount is needed, and it comes in a squeeze-out bottle with a small hole that opens and then seals shut, making it easy to control the amount of product you use and making it less likely to leak or dry out after time. The bottle is rather large, so it lasts a pretty long time. I would recommend this to many different people, with many different types of hair and hair concerns. I also plan to purchase this again.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
I have naturally curly hair, I like to give my hair a blow out once a week and I use this smoothing milk before I blow dry and it is an awesome product to start my regimen. I live in Michigan and the humidity is horrible here, even throughout fall, so this saves my hair from reverting back to its natural state which is a 3b/3c curl
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Words cannot express how much I love this product. Whether I'm trying to chill my frizzy hair out in the humidity or I want a little something-something to clam my hair down after blow drying, this stuff does the trick. Like other Garnier products, it smells amazing. The formula is lightweight and amazing at what it does.
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
It is an amazing product actually.I was very scared it would maje my hair extremely oily as most "milk" products do, but it didn't what so ever. I actaully striaghtened my hair after using this product and normally my baby hairs stick up when I straighten my hair but they didn't! I truly believe this product is worth trying.
Kelsie J.
Okay so I live in the south and with humidity like crazy 90% of the year this product is a must. I have very frizzy thin hair and after about a pea to some size drop of this my hair is tamed down. I would recommend to anyone with the same humidity problem as me!
Carina O.
Does this actually help manage frizz?
Robin D.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair gets oily pretty easily so I need something lightweight.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
Sometimes here where i live the weather is all over the place and it doesn't works with my hair, it's always very frizzy. Has anyone tried this? Will it really control my frizzy hair no matter what??
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I use the liquid oil from Garnier but I haven't tried this product. Do they smell similar? I love the smell of this brand.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have a gel in this smoothing milk