Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairsp...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidi...

BY GARNIER

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

• My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium st...5 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray

Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Natalie A.
This is a great product and whenever I use it it always keeps my hair super sleek and put together all day
Susana C.
The smell is great! Hold up pretty well. I recently did an up do with this product. The outcome was just what i expected. My only concern is that after applying it dries quickly so brushing over will leave some white stuff. Leaves hair looking naturally sleek. Not flat and hard.
Anna D.
frankfort, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
this helps my curls stay! compared to when I don’t use hair spray, this makes a big difference. It’s also fairly lightweight. It’s affordable. Doesn’t leave my hair crunchy at all.
Mary Camil D.
Estoy en búsqueda del fijador perfecto.
Este mantiene mi pelo en su lugar aunque tenga mucho movimiento.
Tiene agradable aroma.
No me gusta que me deja una apariencia dd pelo mojado.
Quiero uno que dije mi pelo y la apariencia se mantenga intacta.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this it takes my hair after I flat iron it and keeps the frizzies away while my hair looks strait sleek and glossy 1 bottle lasts forever
chloe k.
I have a older version still because this formula is so stong you barley need any spray. i have very thick hair and it is still effective. But it is hard to wash out, because of the hold. Otherwise the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Hairspray - Ultra Strong, product is so worth it.
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Mis mejores peinados me los da este producto, feliz mente casada con el , omg cuánto me dura el pelo bn arreglado y recogido Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol HairsprayGarnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this hairspray! It has a fresh scent that isn't overwhelming like many hairsprays. It last all day. I usually use it when I'm going to curl my hair and need a strong hold to keep curls. I would recommend this to others. Great product at a great price.
Valeria L.
Channelview , TX
I love this spray, when I fix my hair I apply on all the hair and it helps that it does not sponge, I live in a little damp city and the spray helps me a lot💆🏼‍♀️ I recommend it.😊.
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite Hairsprays for the spring time!!! I say this because it holds my sleek hair styles and my curls!! and giving my hair that shine all day through the breeze and being able to hold. I would totally bye another one when I finish my current one! You guys should try it :)
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this work?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Megan V.