Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairsp...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidi...

BY GARNIER

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

• My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium st...5 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray

Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
The Garnier Sleek and Shine Hairspray is a bit of a disappointment. I have used other products from this line and had positive results but not with this one. This hairspray made my hair very stiff, even though a minimal amount was used. It left a film on my hair that made it look dull and unhealthy. It also had a sticky feeling to it when I tried to restyle my hair. I do not recommend this hairspray and was quite unhappy with it.
jeni b.
north bay
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't like this product. It made my hair look greasy and didn't work very well. I won't purchase it again. Cheap product...
Gown C.
This hairspray felt really sticky compared to other hair sprays. I didn't feel like it stayed in place very well either
Milla R.
It was really gros for me. I needed to put tom of the product if I want my hair stay(it didn´t stay) and my hair became gross and stick togehter. I hate this product. I have hard hair so I haven´t found a good hair spray.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX
Nope nope nope.!!! This stuff is terrible
On my hair.! I have curly hair and this stuff makes it stick terribly.!
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
I felt that this product made my hair oily. I'm not sure if it was my hair or what but it did not make it look sleek at all. my hair color is brown and curly. i would say it didn't last long on me and that it made it nasty looking . no i would not repurchase.
Sarah G.
I just am not a fan of this brand at all. I always seem to have a layer of grim in my hair after rI use it that will not come out! My hair stylist has even said the same thing. The only thing that is good about this is that you can get any of their products for really cheap.
Nicole D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love garnier hairspray and but the sleek and shine in particular I do not like. I have very fine hair and it gets oily quickly and applying this makes it look even worse!
Marian L.
Scranton, Pa
This product tends to leave my hair greasy. I have curly hair but straighten it often. It looks better without this.
Samantha B.
I did not like this at all. It didn't hold my hair in place and was flaking an hour after spraying it. It has a strong smell and dries out your hair so much and easily.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this work?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Alexis B.
Has anyone had a sample of this?
Megan V.