Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairsp...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidi...

BY GARNIER

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

• My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium st...5 Answers
Brunilda C.
San Juan
This hairspray really does give your hair shine. I'm a hairstylist and it keeps curls and hairstyles in place. It's affordable and does the work! I would recommend this for every stylist and non-stylist.
Kimberly D.
I️ tried this for the first time recently & im very disappointed. It claims to be an ultra strong hold and I️ don’t feel it has much hold at all. I️ also don’t care for the smell either. For the price I️ prefer treseme.
Megan G.
GARDNERVILLE , NV
I absolutely love this product for my dry thick frizzy hair! I live in a place where it is very humid throughout the spring and this keeps me from being a frizz ball! I love the smell as well!!! So highly recommend this!
Kambria R.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this hairspray! It gives a nice hold without being hard and crunchy and it really does hold up in humidity, here in the PNW it rains all the time and this holds hair in place
Valeria L.
Channelview , TX
I love this spray, when I fix my hair I apply on all the hair and it helps that it does not sponge, I live in a little damp city and the spray helps me a lot💆🏼‍♀️ I recommend it.😊.
Dena P.
Higdon
I live in a very humid area. I love this product. It definitely keeps my hair from turning from curls to a frizzy mess. It provides great control without feeling stiff and sticky. It’s the best product available. I will purchase it regularly.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: bluemercury
Are use not the hairspray but the liquid form and I think it’s amazing. I don’t like your Sperrys so I can’t really recommend this one nor not recommend it. I use garnier fructis style sleek and shine serum every day and my hair shows the difference
Marina B.
Roseville, CA
The smell on this hairspray is amazing! I love that it is not a super strong hold, and you can Brush it out and work with that here if you need to. It’s got a good price point and I would definitely recommend.
Josie M.
I’ve been using this hairspray for years for my frizzy hair and it works just great. Very light, never weighing my hair down and keeps my hair in place. It never builds up and leaves product in my hair. It’s a very light and strong application.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
For a cheap hairspray, this works great. It does not have an overpowering scent (it seems much lighter than other hairsprays). It feels very light in the hair and does not make my hair feel crunchy or dirty.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this work?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Alexis B.
Has anyone had a sample of this?
Megan V.