Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairsp...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidi...

BY GARNIER

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

• My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium st...5 Answers
Gracie M.
marshall
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product. I use it when I use my flat iron. Doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy. Keeps my freezy hair in place. I use it on my daughter's hair too, she has long thick hair and she likes to keep it up in a pony tail. Lasts all day and is very easy to was off. I will continue to use Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray.
Shalana F.
Powder Spgs, GA
Enjoy using this product greatly. The smell is nice and not to strong . Everything I could want in a product . And it lasts long compared to other sprays I have used . I would recommend to others , my mom and sister use it all the time .
Amanda H.
This hairspray is one of the best for the price listed! I notice all day hold for my beach waves. It doesn't feel crispy like a lot of hairsprays will leave your hair feeling. Summer humidity doesn't seem to affect the ability for this hairspray to hold either... Making the anti-humidity title true.
melissa a.
north dallas
I pick this up every other time I'm in a walmart or target !! It has a great smell leaves my hair smelling good all the time , it's kinda like a perfume for my hair !! It does leave flakes after you use but that's not too much of a problem . The price is right for what you get !! It works great for when your out n about and it's rainy.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I love this hairspray. The scent isn’t too strong but smells fresh. The hold is good. But my hair feels sticky afterwards. I know I can find hairspray that doesn’t do it. Because who wants sticky hair?
Eliza B.
This is probably the best smelling hair product I've ever used! It smells soooooo good that I catch myself using more than I probably need. Even though I have long, thick hair, this hairspray holds curls for a few days, which I consider practically a miracle!
risa o.
Washington, DC
This product is ok. I'm not a big fan of the smell, I feel like it would be better if it was fragrance free. It's a little overwhelming. Not the best hairspray out there pretty middle of the road. Hold old ok, I have to use quite a lot for ok results
Meka P.
I've been using this spray for years! This the absolute best for holding your curls in place without weighing your hair down or making your hair feel stiff. The most awesome thing is this hairspray is super affordable...it's a staple in my haircare collection!
Ashley E.
Neosho, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this hairspray! It has a great price point, good smell, and holds my hair without leaving it crunchy. I would definitely repurchase it and it’s great for every day use without creating a build up in your hair.
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have naturally curly hair and was always looking for products that would keep it under control when blown out . As anyone with curly hair knows humidity is the death of a blowout for as as any moisture in the air is absorbed by our hair making it puffy and frizzy. I’ve used this hair spray to both curl my hair and as a finishing product once my hair was blown out. To curl hair it was decent it had a light hold without making the hair hard and crunchy and smells nice. By no means is this a extra strength hair spray when it comes to hold I’ll be honest. Unfortunately on blown out Jaír it did not do much in terms of anti humidity for my hair still got puffy and frizzy perhaps I took the “sleek &shine” advertising a bit too literally and expected actual sleek anti humidity results on straight hair which I did not get. But if you need a nice light hold with a pleasant smell this will do the trick. I would say this spray would work well for those with finer hair textures then more course or curly hair that perhaps requires a stronger hold.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this work?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Alexis B.
Has anyone had a sample of this?
Megan V.