BY GARNIER

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

• How well does this work?5 Answers
  • I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium st...5 Answers
  • My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this ...3 Answers
Shalana F.
Powder Springs
Review for: Other more...
Enjoy using this product greatly. The smell is nice and not to strong . Everything I could want in a product . And it lasts long compared to other sprays I have used . I would recommend to others , my mom and sister use it all the time .
melissa a.
north dallas
I pick this up every other time I'm in a walmart or target !! It has a great smell leaves my hair smelling good all the time , it's kinda like a perfume for my hair !! It does leave flakes after you use but that's not too much of a problem . The price is right for what you get !! It works great for when your out n about and it's rainy.
Eliza B.
This is probably the best smelling hair product I've ever used! It smells soooooo good that I catch myself using more than I probably need. Even though I have long, thick hair, this hairspray holds curls for a few days, which I consider practically a miracle!
Ashley E.
Neosho, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairspray, 12.4 oz more...
Love this hairspray! It has a great price point, good smell, and holds my hair without leaving it crunchy. I would definitely repurchase it and it’s great for every day use without creating a build up in your hair.
Ashley W.
Derby, KS
Review for: Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairspray, 12.4 oz more...
Works well and hold the curl without it being sticky or really crunchy and hard. Has a nice smell to it, I think better than most. I have thin hair and sometimes hard to style but this hairspray works good on it.
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have naturally curly hair and was always looking for products that would keep it under control when blown out . As anyone with curly hair knows humidity is the death of a blowout for as as any moisture in the air is absorbed by our hair making it puffy and frizzy. I’ve used this hair spray to both curl my hair and as a finishing product once my hair was blown out. To curl hair it was decent it had a light hold without making the hair hard and crunchy and smells nice. By no means is this a extra strength hair spray when it comes to hold I’ll be honest. Unfortunately on blown out Jaír it did not do much in terms of anti humidity for my hair still got puffy and frizzy perhaps I took the “sleek &shine” advertising a bit too literally and expected actual sleek anti humidity results on straight hair which I did not get. But if you need a nice light hold with a pleasant smell this will do the trick. I would say this spray would work well for those with finer hair textures then more course or curly hair that perhaps requires a stronger hold.
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Target
This hairspray works amazing! The price point is great for the quality of the product! I use it to hold waves/curls in place all day! I also use a spritz with a small comb on my roots to help with frizz!
Ariella M.
After using this product for a while, I can say I do like it. The first thing I noticed was it’s smell. Most hairsprays stink but not this one! It gives off that signature fruity Garnier scent but is not overpowering. It’s a nice change from my usual hold my breath and run routine. As far as hold goes, it doesn’t quite hold as much as others I’ve tried. I have curly hair and a lot of hair growing back in from post natal thinning and I wish it would lay them down flat for longer. However, I don’t get that terrible glue crunch that usually happens with hairspray. I have noticed that when I use it on unwashed hair, it tends to make it look oilier than it really is. If your hair and scalp are pretty dry or you use it on day 1 hair, it will be an awesome product to have.
Nikki A.
Lynchburg, VA
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray is my favorite hairspray. It holds my hair in place without having the coarse texture some hairsprays leave. My hairstyles are always natural-looking, not like they’ve been frozen in time. I love the smell and the fact that I can always run my hands through my hair after spraying the product. I’ve used this hairspray for years and will not deviate! I highly recommend!!!
Simone S.
This is not my favorite hairspray. It doesn't keep the frizz out but it does get rid of flyaways. It didn't hold my hair in place when it was humid and I prefer other hairspray products. I feel like it's not worth it.
Sara G.
I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium streng. It's this good for that?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this work?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Megan V.
United states
Any reviews on thus ?
Alaina Y.
Frederick, MD
My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this hair spray good for my kind of hair when curling it?

Target