BY GARNIER #6 in Hairspray

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

Nikki A.
Lynchburg, VA
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray is my favorite hairspray. It holds my hair in place without having the coarse texture some hairsprays leave. My hairstyles are always natural-looking, not like they’ve been frozen in time. I love the smell and the fact that I can always run my hands through my hair after spraying the product. I’ve used this hairspray for years and will not deviate! I highly recommend!!!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I like this hairspray for the summer. It’s light weight and not too sticky and not too soft either. It keeps body while maintaining control. I love a sleek straight look and this hairspray is perfect for that along with a pomade or smoothing serum . It’s also good for updos and buns
Karla N.
Harrison, NJ
I always use this hair spray to fix my hair in place, it holds it really good so it doesn’t move. I also use it when I’m going out with flat ironed hair and it’s humid outside, it does protect your hair from humidity! Here’s a picture of the last time I went out using this hair spray along with other Garnier Sleek and Shine products 💞
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is ok. I like the scent of all garnier products. Most hairspray doesn’t smell good, so that’s a huge plus for me. It doesn’t add much hold which is fine but I don’t really thinks it helps with flyaways from humidity, which is what it claims to do. I like it because it’s not too heavy or crunchy feeling. I do wish it was a bit more effective at taming my frizz.
B V.
I first bought this on vacation when I left mine at home. I just grabbed it because it was the cheapest one there lol. Now it’a the only one I use. It holds my hair in place without being stiff or oily! The smell is amazing as well. I’ve even been guilty of using it even when I did not necessarily need hair spray just for the smell on my hair.
Rea N.
This is the only hairspray I'll use now! Not only does it do a great job at holding my curls and waves, it doesn't make them look stiff. My hair still have flexibility and shine so it looks more natural. I've used this spray on different hair textures and it never lets me down. It smells good too!
Linh N.
This hairspray is mediocre . I think if you need a quick fix or light hold- it’ll do the job . But if you’re looking for a long lasting hairspray to hold your curls for a whole day without falling flat so quick this prob won’t be the one. Or at least not for my hair. It’s lightweight n isn’t crunchy / hard which I liked but It wasn’t strong enough!
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
My husband actually picked this up for me . It wasn’t my usual brand of hair spray but it was a better price so he grabbed it. It is a very good hairspray lasts all day, holds well but my hair is still light and bouncy. It doesn’t leave you hair greasy looking. I would definitely buy it again.
Sandra T.
This spray smelled ok, but had not hold for my hair. I like a little eight on top and this spray did noting to help hold it up. I bought while traveling because it was inexpensive, however, I was not extremely happy with the product. Had to use lots and lots to even hold just a bit
Rebecca C.
My hair is very fine and I often don’t put any product In my hair but when I do this hairspray works the best for me. It curls my hair and last a good part of the day and it smells amazing! I also like it because it doesn’t make my hair look wet when it is in my hair.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Sara G.
I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium streng. It's this good for that?
Alaina Y.
Frederick , MD
My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this hair spray good for my kind of hair when curling it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this work?
Kathy Z.
Does it works for natural hair?