Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairsp...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidi...

BY GARNIER

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

• My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium st...5 Answers
Gracie M.
marshall
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product. I use it when I use my flat iron. Doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy. Keeps my freezy hair in place. I use it on my daughter's hair too, she has long thick hair and she likes to keep it up in a pony tail. Lasts all day and is very easy to was off. I will continue to use Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray.
Maria V.
The reason I love this hair spray so much is that it smells amazing without having a sticky feel to my hair. It's also fairly light feeling without creating a hard shell on top of your head- which is the worst feeling from hair spray. But this garnier fructis sleek and shine anti-humidity hairspray is so light and leaves an anti-frizzy finished look!
Shalana F.
Powder Spgs, GA
Enjoy using this product greatly. The smell is nice and not to strong . Everything I could want in a product . And it lasts long compared to other sprays I have used . I would recommend to others , my mom and sister use it all the time .
Amanda H.
This hairspray is one of the best for the price listed! I notice all day hold for my beach waves. It doesn't feel crispy like a lot of hairsprays will leave your hair feeling. Summer humidity doesn't seem to affect the ability for this hairspray to hold either... Making the anti-humidity title true.
melissa a.
north dallas
I pick this up every other time I'm in a walmart or target !! It has a great smell leaves my hair smelling good all the time , it's kinda like a perfume for my hair !! It does leave flakes after you use but that's not too much of a problem . The price is right for what you get !! It works great for when your out n about and it's rainy.
Ariii💕💍 w.
3004 Woodstock Avenue lakeland fl
This product is a regular hair spray, it qorks like it says, the only thing that your hair can be really frizzy, especially over the summer, if you curl your hair, but besides that, it works as like it advertises, and i would biy it again, and tou can also give it a try if you want
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I love this hairspray. The scent isn’t too strong but smells fresh. The hold is good. But my hair feels sticky afterwards. I know I can find hairspray that doesn’t do it. Because who wants sticky hair?
Eliza B.
This is probably the best smelling hair product I've ever used! It smells soooooo good that I catch myself using more than I probably need. Even though I have long, thick hair, this hairspray holds curls for a few days, which I consider practically a miracle!
Jocelynn G.
Bristol
This hairspray works great even in the heat! It is light, but still keeps my hair in place and goes beyond expectation. I have thick wavy hair and it helps keep away frizz when it's humid outside! It is my go-to brand. I would definitely recommend it.
Meka P.
I've been using this spray for years! This the absolute best for holding your curls in place without weighing your hair down or making your hair feel stiff. The most awesome thing is this hairspray is super affordable...it's a staple in my haircare collection!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this work?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Alexis B.
Has anyone had a sample of this?
Megan V.