BY GARNIER #13 in Hairspray

Instant Barrier Against Frizz

Want Ultra Smooth Hair With All Day Anti-frizz Protection? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Is A Smoothing Hairspray That Provides An Ultra-strong Hold And An Invisible Shield Against Frizz. With 24-hour Hold And Anti-humidity Protection, Your Style Stays Sleek And Shiny, Even In Extreme Humidity.

How Does It Work

Our Strong, Yet Flexible Paraben-free Formula, Infused With Bamboo Extract, Keeps You In Control Of Your Style For 24 Hours. This Formula Works By Wrapping The Hair Strands, Creating An Instant Barrier Against Frizz For An Ultimate Smooth Finish. Get Frizz Control And Bounce-back Hold That Lasts All Day. Our Light, Sparkling Fruity Fragrance Will Leave Your Hair Smelling Fresh And Vibrant.

How to use :

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added frizz

1059750 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool Cetrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D171653/1

Aqua/Water, Dimethyl, Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Caprylic/Capricic Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D47284/2.

Nikki A.
Lynchburg, VA
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray is my favorite hairspray. It holds my hair in place without having the coarse texture some hairsprays leave. My hairstyles are always natural-looking, not like they’ve been frozen in time. I love the smell and the fact that I can always run my hands through my hair after spraying the product. I’ve used this hairspray for years and will not deviate! I highly recommend!!!
B V.
I first bought this on vacation when I left mine at home. I just grabbed it because it was the cheapest one there lol. Now it’a the only one I use. It holds my hair in place without being stiff or oily! The smell is amazing as well. I’ve even been guilty of using it even when I did not necessarily need hair spray just for the smell on my hair.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Smells amazing. Holds great. Helps with humidity. Love this. I hate hairspray that smells like hairspray. This just smells like gloriously fresh, clean hair. I got a hug from a friend I hadn't seen in a few months and she said, "You smell nice! What are you wearing?" "Uhhhh....hair spray!!!" I didn't even have on cologne. LOL
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
My husband actually picked this up for me . It wasn’t my usual brand of hair spray but it was a better price so he grabbed it. It is a very good hairspray lasts all day, holds well but my hair is still light and bouncy. It doesn’t leave you hair greasy looking. I would definitely buy it again.
Sandra T.
This spray smelled ok, but had not hold for my hair. I like a little eight on top and this spray did noting to help hold it up. I bought while traveling because it was inexpensive, however, I was not extremely happy with the product. Had to use lots and lots to even hold just a bit
Amanda J.
This is my favorite drug store hairspray! It smells wonderful and really holds your hair in place. I like to tease my hair and this always leaves my hair perfectly in place all day. This hairspray doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy like other hairsprays do. I enjoy using this!
Daria K.
I love Garnier Fructis products mainly because of how amazing they smell!!! Doesn’t have a dry, rough feel to it. I have dry blonde hair and this makes me feel so much more confident when wearing it down! Not pricey, and you can usually find some coupons here and there :)
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Garnier makes great products. I absolutely love this particular hairspray. It does a good job of holding my hair in place without weighing it down, or causing flakes and stickiness. Sometimes I even like to use this for a scent boost because it has such a fruity and clean smell. It’s affordable and I recommend.
Rachel M.
Favorite hair spray! Love the scent and it's not to heavy that it would weigh down your hair and will not make it stiff but it does keep in place. My #1 and always go back to after trying new and different hair spray, garnier sleek and shine is my personal favorite!
Chelsea B.
New Albany
This gives great hold for days when my hair goes into a front pouf, and for curl days. I enjoy the smell, not overpowering, but also not an alcohol smell some can have. My one drawback is, if my hair is down, I’d want something with more hold. Doesn’t leave funk behind (visually) so that’s also a huge plus!
Sara G.
I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium streng. It's this good for that?
Alaina Y.
Frederick, MD
My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this hair spray good for my kind of hair when curling it?
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Does this leave your hair really hard feeling? And how does it smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this work?
Kathy Z.
Does it works for natural hair?