BY GARNIER #62 in Hair Mousse

24H High reaching volume and hold.

Get volume that reaches the sky! Garnier Fructis Style Sky-Hi Volumizing Mousse gives your hair high reaching volume and 24-hour hold. Now Paraben free.

How Does It Work
Sky-Hi Volumizing Mousse gives your hair high reaching volume and 24-hour hold with our most extreme holding technology.

How to Use:

Shake well. Hold can upside down and dispense into palm. Apply evenly to damp hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Isobutane, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Dimethyl Ether, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Propane, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/ Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Punica Granatum Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum/Cotton Extract, Tocopherol.

Buy on Amazon
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love this mousse! It smells good, and a little bit goes a long way. I have a lot of hair, but it’s fine so I usually need a little umph at the roots and this does the trick! I bought it at target and will definitely buy this again!
Grace F.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this mousse because it smells amazing and it a really good mousse. It holds your hair fairly well for most of the day, but it is a little heavy on your hair. I use it often when I braid my hair before I go to bed, and then again one I wake up to get a beachy waves look. It is easy to find in the store and also is pretty cheap. I would recommend this to a friend.  Garnier Fructis Style Sky-Hi Volume Mousse
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have been using this product since middle school! It keeps my wavy hair in place but also makes them feel so smooth and natural! This product smells good as well and is on the cheaper side of mousse!
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I used this brand a lot. This was the only thing I would be able to use when I was smaller and honestly I hated it. It made my hair so crunchy, like I hated people touching my hair because I was so embarrassed! The moose is pretty heavy in your hand and honestly I hate that feeling. The smell wasn’t that great either. Wouldn’t recommend to a friend.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
This smells really good. I like that is isn't super expensive either. It holds my hair good without making it feel stiff and look dry. It definitely helps with volume on my fine hair.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried many different brands since I don't like the crunchy feel on my hair plus I need something that could hold my curls all day long. I will say that it smells pretty good however it didn't really hold the curls for me throughout the day so therefore this is just an okay brand not something I would probably purchase again.
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
This product does not leave my hair hard or crunchy but gives me the hold and manageable style I desire. It's affordable also. Definitely something I will continue to purchase.
Dana N.
I like this mousse a lot. I have a lot of hair but it still helps with the volume a bit. I would think it would drastically help with more fine hair. I enjoy the scent of this product and it is one of my go to hair products when I am styling my hair with its natural curl. Inexpensive too- I would recommend!
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I have curly hair so I like to try different mousses to get the job done. This one is not my favorite just because it makes my hair feel sticky or mousse bunches together in different areas. I like mine where you can feel it in there but it definitely makes a difference that it is.
Becky S.
This mousse comes out easily and with a pleasant fragrance. It takes about 3 good sized egg shaped dollops to get my long, straight hair volumized with it. It doesn't work as well as another product in the same price range but it does a decent job for me.
Rebeca I.
Does this make your hair feel grasy or crunchy after use it?
Holly N.
Kingsley, NB
Just want to know, does this make your hair feeling "greasy" after a few hours?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Love this product to help my curls last all day long and good at removing frizz