Garnier Fructis Style Shine Wax uploaded by Karim M.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Style Shine Wax uses the natural force of bamboo for strong flexible hold, and ultra-resistance.

Katelyn E.
I used to use this when I braided my hair, but I️t always left my hair super hard and I️t took a while for it to get out of my hair. I think that there are better alternatives. I still have some from years ago and I don’t use it
Dustin B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Whenever I put this in my hair, there are always one of two outcomes.
1) It holds okay and looks nice for a few hours and then it loses all power and my hair goes back to natural form.
2) I put an excessive amount and it turns my hair into an impenetrable shield of plastic looking hair.

It's pretty cheap. Wouldn't recommend it.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
An old bf of mine used this for years and his hair always looked perfect. It made me jealous that he could buy such an inexpensive product and have his hair look like it took him 5 times as long to do. It smells good and still makes hair feel soft while holding it in place. It's some sort of sorcery.
Kayla B.
I have used this product for my Halloween haircare treatment every year. I use it to help style my hair for the costume that I am wearing. It works very well however, if you put too much in it will be a little difficult to wash out.
Brooke T.
Berea, KY
I have used this for my sons hair and it held well ( he is 3) and smelled great! Church days are usually long and his hair is crazy before we even get there but, this held it in place through out church, lunch and nap.
GRIZZLY M.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I really like this product because it keeps my hair in place, maintains it where I can move everywhere all day and it's very affective because my hair usually doesn't stay in place all the time, and it's just perfect
Libny C.
I love this to add texture to my hair. When I do the beach waves in my hair, I like to run this through the tips of my hair, randomly and it adds to the "messy" curls. I would definitely recommend this.
Emma H.
Sicklerville
Not the best styling product i've seen, was a little disappointed in the quality. Very sticky and didn't hold well in my hair. Maybe for a different textured hair it could work but not for mine AT ALL
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love this styling wax so much. Smells really good an is effective. I use it sometimes when I want to curl my hair and it's awesome. I have thick wavy long hair and I love this product so much.
Chanté W.
This wax doesn’t leave hair feeling weighed down or greasy. Gives a great hold from a kids Mohawk to taking fly always. The price point is always great with this line which keeps me coming back for more.