BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsGarnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Style Sheer Set Extreme Hold Breathable Hairspray

Garnier® Fructis® Style Sheer Set Extreme Hold Breathable Hairspray

by Garnier Fructis

Wish you could hold your style without masking it in crunchy stiffness? Garnier® Fructis® Style Sheer Set Breathable Hold Hairspray is a micro-diffusion, quick-dry hairspray that provides 48 hour extreme hold with an invisible, lightweight, touchable finish. Your style stays true. HOW DOES IT WORK? Micro-Resinite dual-technology combines Plant Resins and Micro-Minerals, providing a strong, yet breathable hold. Ultra-fine diffusion ensures a weightless, natural finish. This extreme hold hairspray's water-free and humidity resistant properties provide ultimate, lasting control, letting you show off your style... nonstop! Our light, sparkling fruit fragrance will leave your hair smelling fresh and vibrant. GET INSPIRED! Use any Garnier® Fructis® Style product with Sheer Set Breathable Hold Hairspray to create and control any style. For more looks, tips and fun visit our Style Hub.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier® Fructis® Style Sheer Set Extreme Hold Breathable Hairspray!
Monica R.
Roslindale, MA
Garnier® Fructis® Style Sheer Set Extreme Hold Breathable Hairspray uploaded by Monica R.
Love this product so much! It’s the perfect setting spray for when I blow dry my hair straight and want to take the flyaways. It’s never sticky and a little goes a long way so you definitely get bang for your buck!!
Sherry C.
Danville, KY
This is my go to hair product it is light but does the job of a 100 my hair is thick and I do mean thick and has lots of frizz but this will always tame my frizz and leave my hair smelling absolutely amazing it's by far my favorite hair product
Jaimee S.
Saint James, NY
i feel like this gives more of a flexible hold. not like lock it in for life type of hair spray
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,015 reviews
I lvoe it. it has a good smell and I haven’t seen it damage my hair. it works great!
Cassie  C.
This is so cheap and works better than any of my high end hairsprays. Makes my hair stay in the humid Memphis summers. Also doesn’t make my hair crunchy. Gives it a nice shine.
Lynn T.
This hairspray keeps my hair strong and going throughout dinner. The smell of the hairspray is amazing. It does not leave any residue.
Samantha F.
Blauvelt, NY
This product smells amazing and it really lives up to what you would expect to get from a product claiming to have “extreme hold”. You do not have to be generous with it, as a little bit goes a long way with this one!!
Donna W.
Could I spend more money on hairspray - yes - but why would I when Garnier Fructis Style Sheer Set Extreme does everything I need. It holds my hair without weighing it down. It is not sticky. It’s a hair spray I keep returning to!
Amber H.
Dayton, OH
Great hold! Keeps my hair in place without having any little fly aways. Compares better than other brands I’ve tried.
Beth Anne M.
Stone Harbor, NJ
Legit. This is the only drugstore brand you will find in my makeup cabinet. But I just can’t quit it. It’s the best hairspray around. I’ve tried the expensive brands. Paid $25 a canister for the big brand names. And this one is the one I keep coming back to. It’s literally the best. It holds my hair in place but with subtle control so I don’t look stiff. I can still go a second say after using it and my hair isn’t a crusty mess. Honestly it’s the holy grail of hairsprays.

Looking for your answer?