BY GARNIER #5 in Curl Enhancing

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Strong Hold for Curls Promotes Curl Definition Shine, Without Frizz 2 Helps Boost Wavy, Permed or Naturally Curly Hair 3 Strong Hold Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel with fruit micro-waxes helps boost your wavy, permed or naturally curly hair to create curl definition with shine, minus the frizz. see more...

• Es realmente bueno este producto? He pensado en comprarme esto de...1 Answers
  • Would this spray work for someone who has a little bit of curls? ...1 Answers
  • Does the spray gel work better on your curls than regular mouse. 2 Answers
  • "I started using this after I got a perm." in 2 reviews
  • "I just tried it a few weeks ago for the first time and I got ahold of a coupon so I picked up more for when I run out." in 2 reviews
  • "This works great at styling my wavy hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product every day on my permed hair and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Cheap product from the drug store which doesn't work." in 1 review
Shannon P.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years and I love it! My hair is extremely curly and can be difficult to manage, but this product does a good job of giving me bouncy, manageable curls without weighing it down or leaving it looking like it’s full of product. I can easily get a few days’ wear out of one application-just a few spritzes of water and light scrunching each morning and I’m set for the day. An added bonus for this product is the smell-I’ve used just about everything on the market at some point, and this one smells best by far. I would definitely recommend this product as it is affordable and delivers results. I received this product free for testing and review from Influenster. All opinions expressed are my own.
J v.
Unbelievable curl definer!
If you are looking for a curl definer to make your curls POP and just define your natural waves and ringlets, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! This is one of the few curl definer which I have seen actually do it’s job! I applied this product exactly how it says in the instructions. On semi damp hair, I raked the product and twisted my hair into little curls. The spray gel made my curls bouncy and the amount of hold was great! Best of all it did not leave my hair crunchy which I love! I have very loose curls so for me this is a must have! The smell isn’t overwhelming and although I have thick hair I can see this working for thinner hair types as well. I can not be happier to have received this from Influenster to sample. I highly recommend this product!!!
Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this free from influenster for testing purposes.

The gel worked great on my hair both wet and dry. I sprayed on a fair amount while wet to help tame frizz and shape my natural curls. Between washes it worked well in small amounts to help keep my hairstyle in place and tame flyaways. Distributes well when sprayed on dry hair. Many similar spray gels leave globs of gel in your hair that dry and look bad. Only downside to using on dry hair is that I noticed the product building up on my hair faster - meaning fewer days between washes.
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Halloween voxbox with this product and whoever knows me knows that I am not a huge fan of the styling gel because it dries my hair a lot. I tried to use it and it wasn't too bad. My curls are defined and after few hours my hair doesn't look like sponge. I can't give 5star Because styling gels are not my favorite ones, but it is close.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ received Garnier’s Frutis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel in a vox box so of course I️ tried a
It and love it! I️ love to use it to help define and shape my natural curls while maintaining my frizz and fly always! I️ live to pair this with Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse and my diffuser to give me nice voluminous natural curls!

**I️ did receive this product for free testing**
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used it a couple of times and Im gonna say that I like it. It holds your natural curl without making the hair feel hard, and doesnt leave the hair with white stuff at all. Loved that it lasts all day and gives volume to the hair. I really reccomend. Disclaimer: I received this complimentary from influenster to test and review.
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quit using gel years ago because I hated the 'crunch' it left in my hair. I was wary of this product and was blown away! The gel sprays in a fine mist making it easy to control how much product is applied. It didn't weigh down my curls and the style held great. I don't wash my hair every day (especially in the cold, dry winter) and was pleased the product didn't flake off or get sticky overnight.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love scrunching my hair with this product!! It really brings out my natural waves/curls. I like to apply when my hair is super wet and let air dry. The product makes my waves last all day. It does dry a little crispy but that doesn't bother me. The scent of the product is nice and the product is very affordable as well! Definitely recommend!
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
With curly hair, it can truly be a struggle to find the products that work best for you. For me, I have a mixture of tight curls, loose curls, and even chunks of hair that always seem to be straight. This shaping gel really helps me to address those areas, as well as to keep the rest of my curls in a similar shape!
Celeste k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. I have dry curly hair. This stuff definitely goes a long way. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling or looking crunchy. It leaves my hair so soft and my curls are bouncy. I would recommend this to others. It’s a good drug store brand for hair care. I love their products.
Kiah C.
Ruskin, FL
How do you apply the spray gel? On damp or dry hair?
Paola M.
Coram, NY
Saw it and was like will I really work any advice or words of advice?
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a new product that can define my curls. Does this one work??
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
Does this leave curls with that crunchy feeling?
Deeksha B.
WOLLONGONG , NEW SOUTH WALES
Does this work great for wavy/curly hair? Is it heavy in consistency?