BY GARNIER #9 in Curl Enhancing

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Strong Hold for Curls Promotes Curl Definition Shine, Without Frizz 2 Helps Boost Wavy, Permed or Naturally Curly Hair 3 Strong Hold Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel with fruit micro-waxes helps boost your wavy, permed or naturally curly hair to create curl definition with shine, minus the frizz. see more...

• Es realmente bueno este producto? He pensado en c...Be the first to answer!
  • Would this spray work for someone who has a little bit of curls? ...1 Answers
  • Does the spray gel work better on your curls than regular mouse. 2 Answers
  • "I started using this after I got a perm." in 2 reviews
  • "I just tried it a few weeks ago for the first time and I got ahold of a coupon so I picked up more for when I run out." in 2 reviews
  • "This works great at styling my wavy hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product every day on my permed hair and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Cheap product from the drug store which doesn't work." in 1 review
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
I bought this for my daughter's hair based on my mother-in-law's recommendation. She has a mixed hair texture, leaning strongly towards the looser texture like her dads. I've used it a few times, but stopped because I don't like how crunchy it makes her hair. It doesn't feel soft and bouncy like it does without it, and all it does is coat the strands. It is sticky when it gets on your hands and hard to clean off. Most other Garnier products work on her hair like magic, but this one is just okay. Other curl care products from Garnier do much better, so I only use this for particular styles and not very often. If you're looking for a style to stay put, and don't mind crunchy-feeling hair, this product should do. It will define your curls and keep them in place, but don't expect them to be touchably soft.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Iv been using the Garnier Fructis Style Shaping Spray Curl Gel for a little longer then a year like once a week at least. I first bought it for my daughter she has wavy thick hair. She's used it a few times and I thought I'd give it a try - I have thin flat straight hair I put it it wet , upside down scrunch it a little , blow dry a little while scrunching ...and so forth.. You get the picture I'm sure. It isn't like BAM maga Curley but it's pretty wavy and gives me extra volume.. I like the look and am a current weekly user of the Garnier Spray Curl Gel .
Tabetha C.
Tabetha C.
Chattanooga, TN
I happen to have extremely think, partially striaght,partially curly, nearly unmanageable hair. If I am running behind and need to do something more than pull my hair into a ponytail, my only option is to go curly. However, once my hair is dry those lovely curls cannot seem to hold their early morning lux. I have found that Garnier Fructis has a great line of products that help hold curl for the duration of the most hectic day. Now running late is no problem, I simply jump out of the shower and apply some shaping gel and mousse and I am good to go!
My hair has been straight as can be most of my life, but I have noticed here lately that when I get out of the shower there is a bit of a wave to my hair. My stylist noticed it too the last time I was at the salon. When styling my hair, she scrunched it and suggested I wear it curly. I went to the store and bought some products including this curl shaping spray gel. I was leary about a spray gel, but it doesn't get clogged like I was worried about. After spraying some on and scrunch in my hair, I couldn't believe how much curl my hair had!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have out if this world crazy curly do what it wants to on a daily basis hair. And this product has saved my poodle hair ever since Suave discontinued my go to gel to manage the madness. I tried so many brands/mouses/gels and hair sprays & once I tried this one I fell in love! I will NOT use anything else. It is light weight keeps the curly madness under semi control, smells refreshing & the most important part it's affordable. I always stock up in fear I may run out or it will get discontinued with no warning.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
Garnier Fructics Style Shaping Spray Gel Curl is a great product for any person who is looking for that perfect beach wave. It is also good for curly hair needing some balance. When I feel like I want to play up my wavy locks, I grab this spray gel and spritz all over my damp hair. It literally works every time! I always tell my friends to grab this bottle if they want some cute beach waves. I love the smell of this product, and it is not too sticky to use. It also leaves tresses feeling lightweight. Get some!!
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
I have tried to go curly for years but my hair was just too frizzy. I have used serums, mousse, leave-in conditioners, gels, you name it. This is the first product I was able to use that made my hair look natural. Curl definition all day and no getting frizzy after a few hours. I can sleep in and save the hour and a half I used to spend drying and flat ironing my hair. Life would not be the same without my Spray Gel. I simply cannot go curly without it!
mikaela a.
mikaela a.
Mukwonago, WI
Although this product smells amazing it does not do well for curls at all. After trying this product multiple times with both straight hair and curled hair as well as scrunched hair I can honestly say that it does not hold a curl or increase hold or texture. It is very sticky and even with one pump there is much too much product and the spray is not nearly thin enough and kind of globs all around. Would not recommend.
Jalexia W.
Jalexia W.
Athens , GA
I love this stuff .I use this when I am trying to achieve the perfect puff.I have been transitioning to natural for 11 months now and this helps to hide the perm ends when I am wearing a puff. All I do is spray the gel on my hair after I use the conditioner from the same line. The I scrunch my hair up.It really looks tamed after I use it plus it makes it soft.Fir the best results I recommend using the conditioner too.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy Grail product for my thick curly hair! I feel like I've tried every product out there and I keep going back to this one. I spray it on pretty generously after washing my hair and blow dry with a diffuser. Once it's dry I run my fingers through my hair to break up the "crunchies" and my curls stay in good shape all day! I've tried other curl and wave sprays and I haven't found any that have this level of hold.
Kiah C.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
How do you apply the spray gel? On damp or dry hair?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Coram, NY
Saw it and was like will I really work any advice or words of advice?
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
Does this leave curls with that crunchy feeling?
Nerline G.
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a new product that can define my curls. Does this one work??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Harrisburg
How long have you been using this product?