BY GARNIER #8 in Styling Products

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Strong Hold for Curls Promotes Curl Definition Shine, Without Frizz 2 Helps Boost Wavy, Permed or Naturally Curly Hair 3 Strong Hold Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel with fruit micro-waxes helps boost your wavy, permed or naturally curly hair to create curl definition with shine, minus the frizz. see more...

• Reduz o frizz? Tenho um tipo de cabelo 2a qiase 2... Be the first to answer!
  • Es realmente bueno este producto? He pensado en comprarme esto de...1 Answers
  • Would this spray work for someone who has a little bit of curls? ...1 Answers
  • "This works great at styling my wavy hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this after I got a perm." in 2 reviews
  • "I just tried it a few weeks ago for the first time and I got ahold of a coupon so I picked up more for when I run out." in 2 reviews
  • "It gets sticky if you spray too much, otherwise its a great product and smells good" in 1 review
  • "I like this product because I can spray it on the tips of my hair before I blow dry it." in 1 review
Tammy A.
Frisco, TX
This is a staple in my line of "most used hair products."  My hair is naturally wavy.  As in, if I wash it and let it dry naturally, it's really frizzy and has no curl definition.  Actually, I look like a feral woman who hasn't brushed her hair in the history of ever.  I'm in that weird in-between stage where I can either flat-iron it or put sticky gel in it and make it wavy.  I found this stuff and it works wonders.
In my morning routine, I shower and roll my hair up in a towel.  I get dressed, put make-up on, fix breakfast, get kids ready, and right before we head out the door, I'll let my wet hair down, spritz this stuff in it, scrunch, then pin the top part back out of my eyes with bobby pins.  My hair is to my waist.  By the time I drive the half-hour to work, it's good to go.
The one thing that some may not like (doesn't bother me) is if I put too much in, or if I keep adding each day without washing in between, my hair gets a little "crunchy."
It gives my hair great texture too.  It can be easily put up with a hairstick.  Definitely recommend.  I've been using it for several years now.
J v.
Unbelievable curl definer!
If you are looking for a curl definer to make your curls POP and just define your natural waves and ringlets, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! This is one of the few curl definer which I have seen actually do it’s job! I applied this product exactly how it says in the instructions. On semi damp hair, I raked the product and twisted my hair into little curls. The spray gel made my curls bouncy and the amount of hold was great! Best of all it did not leave my hair crunchy which I love! I have very loose curls so for me this is a must have! The smell isn’t overwhelming and although I have thick hair I can see this working for thinner hair types as well. I can not be happier to have received this from Influenster to sample. I highly recommend this product!!!
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
i used to have longer hair i always "scrunched" my hair just to give my wavy hair that natural curl look, i can honestly say this is the best gel like spray i used to enhance my curls and it smells very good too. It won't leave that sticky hard feeling either. I apply it after the shower and let it air dry. Would recommend this product to anyone who wants to rock the scrunched or loose curl look.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I used this on my son's naturally very curly hair as well as mine when I had a perm. It worked perfect on my permed hair and was my favorite product to give my curls such a nice smooth look! I don't like is as well on my son's hair because I feel like it's too much product for his short hair, but if you have long hair it's the best!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I used to use this product when scrunchy hair was in. I have curly hair already, but I would overload on this product to keep my curls in place, which made my hair feel stiff and crunchy itself. I definitely would NOT recommend this if you like a looser curl, which I prefer nowadays. other than that, it did last all day.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
I have naturally super curly/frizzy hair so it’s always really hard to style, especially if I’m not trying to blowdry and flat iron. Sometimes I just want to leave it curly but without all the frizz. This stuff really helps lock in my curls and keep the frizz to a minimum.
Stephanie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE this product! It is amazing , very thin product. It smells nice! I love the spray bottle because it makes it so much easier to use! I use it on my sons really curly hair and also my straight hair! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others 😊
A B.
Hampton, VA
Since I have naturally curly hair when I leave it to dry naturally without blow drying it, if I spray a little bit of the Garnier® Fructis Style® Shaping Spray Gel Curl 8.5 fl. oz. in it actually locks my curls in and they keep their shape for the WHOLE DAY! It also has a very pleasant smell as well. It does help to mix it with a little water if you’re using it on dry hair to keep your hair from getting damaged.
Abbie C.
I got this free from influenster for testing purposes.

The gel worked great on my hair both wet and dry. I sprayed on a fair amount while wet to help tame frizz and shape my natural curls. Between washes it worked well in small amounts to help keep my hairstyle in place and tame flyaways. Distributes well when sprayed on dry hair. Many similar spray gels leave globs of gel in your hair that dry and look bad. Only downside to using on dry hair is that I noticed the product building up on my hair faster - meaning fewer days between washes.
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
I received the Halloween voxbox with this product and whoever knows me knows that I am not a huge fan of the styling gel because it dries my hair a lot. I tried to use it and it wasn't too bad. My curls are defined and after few hours my hair doesn't look like sponge. I can't give 5star Because styling gels are not my favorite ones, but it is close.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
How do you apply the spray gel? On damp or dry hair?
Paola M.
Coram, NY
Saw it and was like will I really work any advice or words of advice?
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
Does this leave curls with that crunchy feeling?
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
I need a new product that can define my curls. Does this one work??
Deeksha B.
WOLLONGONG , NEW SOUTH WALES
Does this work great for wavy/curly hair? Is it heavy in consistency?