BY GARNIER #8 in Styling Products

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Strong Hold for Curls Promotes Curl Definition Shine, Without Frizz 2 Helps Boost Wavy, Permed or Naturally Curly Hair 3 Strong Hold Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel with fruit micro-waxes helps boost your wavy, permed or naturally curly hair to create curl definition with shine, minus the frizz. see more...

• Es realmente bueno este producto? He pensado en comprarme esto de...1 Answers
  • Would this spray work for someone who has a little bit of curls? ...1 Answers
  • Does the spray gel work better on your curls than regular mouse. 2 Answers
  • "This works great at styling my wavy hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this after I got a perm." in 2 reviews
  • "I just tried it a few weeks ago for the first time and I got ahold of a coupon so I picked up more for when I run out." in 2 reviews
  • "It gets sticky if you spray too much, otherwise its a great product and smells good" in 1 review
  • "I like this product because I can spray it on the tips of my hair before I blow dry it." in 1 review
Tammy A.
Frisco, TX
This is a staple in my line of "most used hair products."  My hair is naturally wavy.  As in, if I wash it and let it dry naturally, it's really frizzy and has no curl definition.  Actually, I look like a feral woman who hasn't brushed her hair in the history of ever.  I'm in that weird in-between stage where I can either flat-iron it or put sticky gel in it and make it wavy.  I found this stuff and it works wonders.
In my morning routine, I shower and roll my hair up in a towel.  I get dressed, put make-up on, fix breakfast, get kids ready, and right before we head out the door, I'll let my wet hair down, spritz this stuff in it, scrunch, then pin the top part back out of my eyes with bobby pins.  My hair is to my waist.  By the time I drive the half-hour to work, it's good to go.
The one thing that some may not like (doesn't bother me) is if I put too much in, or if I keep adding each day without washing in between, my hair gets a little "crunchy."
It gives my hair great texture too.  It can be easily put up with a hairstick.  Definitely recommend.  I've been using it for several years now.
J v.
Unbelievable curl definer!
If you are looking for a curl definer to make your curls POP and just define your natural waves and ringlets, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! This is one of the few curl definer which I have seen actually do it’s job! I applied this product exactly how it says in the instructions. On semi damp hair, I raked the product and twisted my hair into little curls. The spray gel made my curls bouncy and the amount of hold was great! Best of all it did not leave my hair crunchy which I love! I have very loose curls so for me this is a must have! The smell isn’t overwhelming and although I have thick hair I can see this working for thinner hair types as well. I can not be happier to have received this from Influenster to sample. I highly recommend this product!!!
Shannon P.
Macon, GA
I have been using this product for years and I love it! My hair is extremely curly and can be difficult to manage, but this product does a good job of giving me bouncy, manageable curls without weighing it down or leaving it looking like it’s full of product. I can easily get a few days’ wear out of one application-just a few spritzes of water and light scrunching each morning and I’m set for the day. An added bonus for this product is the smell-I’ve used just about everything on the market at some point, and this one smells best by far. I would definitely recommend this product as it is affordable and delivers results. I received this product free for testing and review from Influenster. All opinions expressed are my own.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
i used to have longer hair i always "scrunched" my hair just to give my wavy hair that natural curl look, i can honestly say this is the best gel like spray i used to enhance my curls and it smells very good too. It won't leave that sticky hard feeling either. I apply it after the shower and let it air dry. Would recommend this product to anyone who wants to rock the scrunched or loose curl look.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I have naturally wavy hair but sometimes when I let it air dry it gets frizzy. This product is great for that problem! It really helps refine my curls and the smell is good too. It works well on wet hair. I typically spray a quarter size amount into my hands and run though my hair and let air dry. It typically doesn’t leave my hair crunch either, the few times it has I used too much.
Stephanie J.
['Colorado Spgs', 'CO'], CO
I LOVE this product! It is amazing , very thin product. It smells nice! I love the spray bottle because it makes it so much easier to use! I use it on my sons really curly hair and also my straight hair! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others 😊
Abbie C.
I got this free from influenster for testing purposes.

The gel worked great on my hair both wet and dry. I sprayed on a fair amount while wet to help tame frizz and shape my natural curls. Between washes it worked well in small amounts to help keep my hairstyle in place and tame flyaways. Distributes well when sprayed on dry hair. Many similar spray gels leave globs of gel in your hair that dry and look bad. Only downside to using on dry hair is that I noticed the product building up on my hair faster - meaning fewer days between washes.
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
I received the Halloween voxbox with this product and whoever knows me knows that I am not a huge fan of the styling gel because it dries my hair a lot. I tried to use it and it wasn't too bad. My curls are defined and after few hours my hair doesn't look like sponge. I can't give 5star Because styling gels are not my favorite ones, but it is close.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
I have used it a couple of times and Im gonna say that I like it. It holds your natural curl without making the hair feel hard, and doesnt leave the hair with white stuff at all. Loved that it lasts all day and gives volume to the hair. I really reccomend. Disclaimer: I received this complimentary from influenster to test and review.
Liz F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Keeps curly hair non frizzy for the whole day, keeps curls beautifully. I used to use another brand that would leave my hair crunchy (Gross!!!) It smells really good and keeps your hair in the right position all day. Lasts for a couple of months!
Kiah C.
Ruskin, FL
How do you apply the spray gel? On damp or dry hair?
Paola M.
Coram, NY
Saw it and was like will I really work any advice or words of advice?
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
Does this leave curls with that crunchy feeling?
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
I need a new product that can define my curls. Does this one work??
Deeksha B.
WOLLONGONG , NEW SOUTH WALES
Does this work great for wavy/curly hair? Is it heavy in consistency?